Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NOT A BUG] Proaccount Bank Problems
Quite alot recently I've had problems with my proaccount bank. I got the point and everything but at the time they didn't work... you needed to make a new one on each server logon.

It is 'fixed' and now it doesn't disappear, but money does. My money sometimes clocks back to $15 million, sometimes doesnt. I can't raise the limit to $50million using /prolimiet verhoog because it says my money is over... when I have taken it all out?

Can this be fixed somehow? Can my money not disappear? Can I hold more?

Thanks

-tj
You can't raise the limit because it says.
your current limit is £20,000,000 you can raise your limit to £5,000,000
this must be a glitch
so thats why you can't raise it and says you're over your limit.
Is there a way to bypass this glitch
or
Is it planned to be fixed?

-tj
in my pro account IF i fill it to 20 mil then when i rejoin the server it goes back down to 15 mil

( I lose 5 mill each time :/ )
It should be fixed in the next update release, and this will be within a few days I guess.
It has already fixed in update 2,49d :)

Quote:Changelog 03/01/2007 (v2.49)

v2.49d
  • Added /acmute and /acunmute. If you use acmute the user will no longer be able to use the adminchat
  • Made some changes to the gang-prop, people only lose money when they buy it.
  • People have to wait for there spawnweapons untill they are out the minigame.
  • New gang related admin commands: /gangcolor, /renamegang and /deletegang.
  • Moneycheat detection updated. Less "false-positive" messages.
  • Added some nice extra's at the gang property.
  • Fixed the ProAccount save limit. You can now save 15+ million again.
  • ProAccount limit: 20 million * pluspoints. (So 2 pluspoints = 20x2=40...)
So I have 1 pluspoint, thus giving me a 20million limit. /prolimiet verhoog says I'm over my limit, is that the right response? Should it be ¨you need another pluspoint¨ or something? If so, I just need another point :)

Thanks Mike[NL] for showing the changelog :)

-tj
You just could read the changelog @ http://www.sa-mp.nl/changelog.php yourself :)
I try to update is as soon as possible with new functions/updates, or even pre-update things :)

But, I don't know why prolimiet verhoog (prolimit "increase") ever was introduced. afaik it never worked, and maybe it hasn't the purpose for players to raise their own limit. But I'm not sure about this.
Max bank depends on pluspoints.
pluspoints*20 mil = max bank. So 2 pluspoints should give you a bank limit of 40 million.
But pluspoints aren't given away too easy. Maybe the first, but not the second pluspoint.
Prolimiet verhoog is still bugged. Perhaps it'll be fixed in 3.0.
If you've got 2 pluspoints (not available for normal players) you can store 40M, and if you've got 3 pluspoints you can store 60M... But if you're a normal player you may only have 1 pluspoint.
What do you mean not availible for normal players?  :X
Because, 2 plus points is exactly the same as one... for me :S

Maybe I'll have to wait till 3.0. Goddamn it. No aim in this game for me really till i can get that big bank :D

-tj