Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WhatPulse contest #2!
With the Las Venturas Playground Whatpulse team almost counting 100 members, a total of 404 million keys and daily outputs around a million keys, it's time for another contest. This time it's about pulsing a lot of keys at the same time, also referred to as a megapulse.

On Monday the 6th of April, after 3 AM GMT, everyone participating should pulse the keys, clicks and miles they collected.

That means that you shouldn't pulse (e.g. click the "W") until that very moment. Combined our pulse could be as high as 10-15 million keys, which is an awesome amount. The person to pulse the most keys on that day will receive VIP rights if he/she doesn't have that already, or another reward which will be discussed afterwards (premium accounts, lots of in-game money, other advantages).

Good luck,
Peter

Rules: all crewmembers are exempt from participating in this contest. The winner will be determined based on the statistics Nuwani will post on April 7. The results are final and cannot be discussed.
I'll try :+
Awesome :D, I already have a mill ready
(03-28-2009, 10:05 AM)Peter link Wrote: Rules: all crewmembers are exempt from participating in this contest.

noes D:

I will make a pawnage  })
(03-28-2009, 01:06 PM)DarkFlame link Wrote: I will make a pawnage  })

Did no one ever teach you that you should always finish your sentences? Otherwise you
meh peter, when will the trivia contest be over?
and btw if matthias wins this, he'll want vip rights for me, right matthias? :D
Never i will win.
And if Matthias wins, i'll rape him for it.
XiZ if I ever donate again it'll be for you :D
Nice post count matthias :o 1.111 :P

not that there's much point, but I've got WP so meh, I'll participate. If I win I'll give someone else the VIP rights or something.