Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WhatPulse contest #2!
Mind that the actual time on the 6th of April doesn't matter, as long as you pulse before midnight at GMT time (about 6 PM for people from the united states) :)
Last time I tried pulsing 2 big pulses it said Activity bottel breached. Any idea how I can fix that?
Only pulse one big pulse.

The activity throttle measures average keys typed per second since your last pulse, and only allows <7 avkps. If you try to pulse several million keys within minutes of your last pulse, it will give you the error.
(03-30-2009, 11:57 AM)Mike link Wrote: Only pulse one big pulse.

The activity throttle measures average keys typed per second since your last pulse, and only allows <7 avkps. If you try to pulse several million keys within minutes of your last pulse, it will give you the error.

Which if were the case would indicate cheating ;)
Not necessarily. Having two computers on one account and trying to pulse both of them within minutes will give you a throttle breach notice. It's quite annoying.
That's why you create a sub account

(03-31-2009, 10:00 AM)dab link Wrote: That's why you create a sub account

Indeed. I never had this problem and I pulsed on both PC/laptop at the same, and no problem.
I've tryed and i've tried, only got around 750k keys:(
I'm going to wait along time till Whatpulse contest#3. And pulse a massive amount
And given karma in life, it will be whoever can make the most frequent, smallest pulses in an hour :+
I accidently did that when I first got WP. Every time I saw the little K I used to think that mean't "You need to pulse now!" _O-