Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which one do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OPTION 1
22.22%
2 22.22%
OPTION 2
66.67%
6 66.67%
OPTION 3
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Changing Schedule
Hey All!
I'm sure you have all heard news about a constantly changing schedule, that people can sign up to. It is being programmed by Griffin, and i just wanted to get your views on this.

*OPTION 1* Completely changing schedule, no permanent shows apart from the Talk Show.

*OPTION 2* Everything is permanent, and people can sign up to empty and wildcard slots.

*OPTION 3* Completely permanent schedule, as it is now with no changing shows.

Please vote and reply!
whatelse is the point of a schedule xD if you dont have perm times.
I completely agree with this guy above me.
I think there is a misunderstanding here. The dynamic scheduling system will NOT take away from setting standard times for shows, it just gives added functionality to schedule in special shows, and also allows for temporary changes in show line ups, for instance a DJ needs someone to fill in for their time for whatever reason, so as the listeners aren't surprised by someone else broadcasting when they thought it would be their friend. I do agree if someone wants to DJ, they should make a commitment to do a set time, but should they need to miss their show time, the scheduling system could show who will fill in for them.
(03-26-2009, 09:59 PM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: I think there is a misunderstanding here. The dynamic scheduling system will NOT take away from setting standard times for shows, it just gives added functionality to schedule in special shows, and also allows for temporary changes in show line ups, for instance a DJ needs someone to fill in for their time for whatever reason, so as the listeners aren't surprised by someone else broadcasting when they thought it would be their friend. I do agree if someone wants to DJ, they should make a commitment to do a set time, but should they need to miss their show time, the scheduling system could show who will fill in for them.

already happens sometimes.
the listeners just simply need to look at the information given at winamp to see whos dj , or listen to the dj talking.
Second 'course. First means that only talkshow times will be marked on the schedule? :+
(03-28-2009, 07:24 AM)Mark link Wrote: Second 'course. First means that only talkshow times will be marked on the schedule? :+

As well as the ones that people sign up for. Basically,  people will sign up for a show, but then after they have done it, it will automatically be removed and someone can sign up for next weeks one.
I say make OPTION 4 - Permanent schedule with dynamic signup for wildcard hours
oh, damnit... option 2 is the same as this...
(04-02-2009, 09:39 PM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: I say make OPTION 4 - Permanent schedule with dynamic signup for wildcard hours

If thats Option 4, I choose option 5 - Dynamic, with permenant talk show, but if people's shows are original and not similar to any other shows, they can be permenant.
(04-04-2009, 09:19 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: If thats Option 4, I choose option 5 - Dynamic, with permenant talk show, but if people's shows are original and not similar to any other shows, they can be permenant.

If thats option 5, I choose option 6, completely permanant talkshows with random wildcard slots everywhere and no permanant DJing.