Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: How many PlayerS 16/32
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
23.53%
8 23.53%
76.47%
26 76.47%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Deathmatch lvp Cup season 2
dude this shit is slacking so much that i did 2 tournaments for the time you didn't even start up 1.
i recommend kicking 4 people out that list and starting a new tournament with 16 people. e.g. s2ci, revolver, immortality and dog_of_milk - i dont think they're as much as active to do a tournament(never seen any of them posting something here in the past few month/s)
(05-17-2009, 08:03 PM)XiZ link Wrote: dude this shit is slacking so much that i did 2 tournaments for the time you didn't even start up 1.
i recommend kicking 4 people out that list and starting a new tournament with 16 people. e.g. s2ci, revolver, immortality and dog_of_milk - i dont think they're as much as active to do a tournament(never seen any of them posting something here in the past few month/s)
immortality is chilling with SAE daily, i could get him to look here if u want
(05-18-2009, 05:24 PM)Darius link Wrote: immortality is chilling with SAE daily, i could get him to look here if u want
nah no need, i just mentioned him as an example. there are lots of other people in that tourney who are inactive.
oops sorry for tha propaganda :P
lock topic please gona make a new event anyway  8)7