Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Alright man, could I please have this, my name, obviously, but I don't want it to be [BA]Slick, I want it to be just Slick, i want Micro uzis on one side of my name and Sawn-offs on the other, I would like my name to be white, and the weapons also, and have blood splattered on the name and guns. If you can't manage, don't worry, I can live without a few details.  Thnx!  :+

New siggy!
[Image: CarnageSiggy.jpg]
CARNAGE
New Signature:

[Image: ufc.jpg]
(03-19-2008, 11:51 PM)BarbieGirl link Wrote:
K scratch that idea.

I want my name kinda like Graffiti if thats possible and make it [b]C-RAZEH, and ghetto :+
Please? D; And make it like, colourful like, pink, orange, GREEN, and like blue

Like that ^ but better ;)
and without the sniper thing.

Btw, You copied that from the sig I had made, you just changed the [b]colours.

!
:+
(03-22-2008, 04:11 AM)Slick link Wrote:Can someone get back to me on my Signature Please? Thanks
(03-22-2008, 04:13 AM)Slick link Wrote:Lol wtf? why did i say i dont wanna be a clown? that has nothing to do with my signature i want, scratch that, i just want the name, weapons and blood, like in the description

Next time hit the "Modify" button on the top right of the post :D
:) nice sig
Stop being so inpatient and stop double posting. None can make you a signature in less than a minute, and people do this if they want to -- it's no service. Others are also waiting on signatures before you.

To be honest, with your attitude, I don't see why anyone would want to make you a signature.
ummm too bad ive been waiting about 2 days, all i want is a reply, so you calm down, i didnt do anything
(03-22-2008, 06:55 PM)Slick link Wrote:ummm too bad ive been waiting about 2 days, all i want is a reply, so you calm down, i didnt do anything

For your information; 23:25 March 21 -> 18:55 March 22 is not 2 days. In fact, it's even less than 1 day.

You need to calm down a bit, as complaining about not getting any reply and being more or less unpatient, won't get you any signature.
Just wait for Boogerjay or someone else who makes signatures, and maybe they'll make one for you.

Patience my friend, patience. :+