Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Well it was really simple.

This is what I did:

1. I took a background, searched with google.

2. Resized it to a good format for a signature.

3. Write your name with the GTA font.

4. Duplicated that, rastered it and did motion blur on it in the horizontal way.

5. Made a new layer and rendered clouds in it.

6. Changed some blending modes of step 4 and step 5.

It where some very easy steps what I did cause I didn't had inspiration. Hope you have something about it.  :)

I attached the .psd file for you. :)

Attached Files
.psd   tomozj.psd (Size: 688.08 KB / Downloads: 150)
Cool, thanks :)

Did you use motion blur on your aswell?

-tj
On the signature of mine you mean? I did use many motions ye. I used radial blur many times for the zoom effect. :)

I remember now. I used radial blur -> zoom on the explosion (made the explosion by myself too btw).
Used motion blur on XL. And used gaussian blur on the character.  :)

It's not difficult to make such a effects. Just do some tutorials and you will know these things automatically. If you need tutorial sites just look at the start post. There are some good sites from witch I mainly learned all the things that I do in Photoshop. :)

Good luck! :Y)
Hehe thanks. Are you using PS CS3 or CS2? Smart Filters can be applied to nearly any layer on CS3, and for me it's the jump from emulating PS to running it natively. BIG speed boost (before I was emulating the PPC version on a IntelMac with Rosetta... very slow and lots of issues :O).

I cracked my FW though, so now my old system is back into place. Now to hex edit Doom3 for a nocd... it's pointless slowing down the computer for something I bought (my only bought game :)).

-tj
XL if you don't have imageready, and you want your sig to pulsate, then send me your psd.
Unless you have it and prefer a still sig, most people do!
Thanks karl! I'm at my work right now. I have imageready also but I never used it. So it would be cool if you make it pulsate for me! :D
*opens up Imageready*

Only ever used it for editing GIF animations :/
plz sum1 make me a good sig my name is $aM
(03-02-2007, 09:04 AM)SaM link Wrote:plz sum1 make me a good sig my name is $aM

Omg make me rich plz k thnx bye.
(03-02-2007, 09:04 AM)SaM link Wrote:plz sum1 make me a good sig my name is $aM
$am please look at the start post. A bit more information or explainasion in for your request could be handy. And maybe you could look at your previous post too, some admin adjusted it. ;)