Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Read the first page..give more information about how you would like your signature.
Yo, I need a catchy Signature for the SA:MP Forums, Basically advertising a Gamemode I am working on, Called World War III. As you can guess, I need it too be Army-Type-Explosion themed. I need it too quite long, Roughly the average length of a signature, With any pictures smoothly blended in, With the words "World War Three" Over the Pictures, in a catchy font :)

I've got lots of useful screenshots here (Just ignore the HUD and World War III Alpha Build shit at the bottom, try n edit that out, if you can, please :))

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Jay
If you guys want a sig created by me, I guess I can create a few. :P

Anyway, these are some of the sigs I've created:

[Image: craze-sonic.png]

[Image: pontiacman.png]

[Image: raze.png]

[Image: jaxx.png]

[Image: jaxx2.png]
Nice sigs Craze. ;)

But do you have any Warrior-like stuff like that?
@ craze:
that shadow the hedgehog sig is awesome!!!!

[me="[GoT]Razor"]loves soninc and shadow games :+[/me]
Thanks. ;)

And mosteeL,what do you mean by "Warrior Like"?
(01-04-2008, 05:10 PM)Craze link Wrote:Thanks. ;)

And mosteeL,what do you mean by "Warrior Like"?

I think what he means is, do you have some of your great signatures in 'Warriors' style.

(The gang he's in is called 'The Warriors' :P
(01-04-2008, 05:35 PM)theInfamous link Wrote:I think what he means is, do you have some of your great signatures in 'Warriors' style.

(The gang he's in is called 'The Warriors' :P

Exactly! :)

Infa, u r the man! ;)

Something that kinda looks like a Warrior of some sort..

Or even if no picture, it can be just a "Warrior" theme..

Uhm, kinda like tribal stuff..

Do u have any Craze?

:)
I'll make one for you.
(12-30-2007, 02:32 AM)Jay link Wrote:Yo, I need a catchy Signature for the SA:MP Forums, Basically advertising a Gamemode I am working on, Called World War III. As you can guess, I need it too be Army-Type-Explosion themed. I need it too quite long, Roughly the average length of a signature, With any pictures smoothly blended in, With the words "World War Three" Over the Pictures, in a catchy font :)

I've got lots of useful screenshots here (Just ignore the HUD and World War III Alpha Build shit at the bottom, try n edit that out, if you can, please :))

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Jay

Anyone help me out?  :)