Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
This is not a signature. It's for my avatar. I wish the size could be like 96 x 96 but I have to work with what I can do. Here what I came out with.

<--- Avatar:
[Image: avarar.gif]

Here what I made it out of:
[Image: dasdsadasdsa.jpg]

It's from Fight Club. If you haven't seen the movie, GO AND GET IT!
(07-11-2007, 07:18 PM)XL link Wrote:zeeuwse_boer asked a signature also some time ago. He didn't really described it so made something from it:
[Image: zeeuwseboer.jpg]

The map you see is Zeeland. :)

OMG, today is the first day i see it 8)7
I keep it ty XL O+

*zeeuwse_boer kisses XL
:'( Why is my sig. not full size ???

It always happens with imageshack.us, does some1 know why this is happening? or does some1 hve an other upload program?
[Image: zeeuwseboertu1.jpg]

Quote my post and copy the link above this textline! :)
(10-23-2007, 09:03 AM)zeeuwse_boer link Wrote::'( Why is my sig. not full size ???

It always happens with imageshack.us, does some1 know why this is happening? or does some1 hve an other upload program?

Imageshack is shit -O-, use photobucket *O*
Very nice signature btw
Bdw, what program you use XL ? :9~
(10-24-2007, 09:05 AM)zeeuwse_boer link Wrote:Bdw, what program you use XL ? :9~
As he seems very inactive, and you might'nt want to wait that long for an answer, I will guess it: Adobe Photoshop CS2 or even 3 :+
yer CS2, i use XD

It's quite easy boer

[modbreak]Please avoid double posting.[/modbreak]
Yep, i'm using CS3. Need to pick these things up or else I forget all the things of PS. :'(

Offtopic:
Sorry for inactivity. Many things are happening in my life. I got to handle these things first, then I will be back and very active again. Btw, I spend time mostly ingame when I have time. :)
I was going to give this signature to Benbmyers cause I know he likes skating. But I'll show it before I name it to ask what you guys think.

Thanks,

[Image: ryanshec1.jpg]