Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(01-04-2012, 07:13 PM)Kase link Wrote:The idea isn't bad at all, but you should work on colors a bit more :+

Especially the Bloodster write, it will probably look better in brown, white (if there's anything white you want to add to the signature) or black. Try it!
Your such a PS nerd :+

[Image: 262497_dbRrIarmDyS2bmR3sDWm3tISA.png]

Someone make me a bloodsplatter version of that and I will pay you
(01-04-2012, 07:13 PM)Kase link Wrote:The idea isn't bad at all, but you should work on colors a bit more :+

Especially the Bloodster write, it will probably look better in brown, white (if there's anything white you want to add to the signature) or black. Try it!
I'm glad someone finally almost liked it, ha. :D
http://http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853...brown.png/

^ Changed the color of text. I couldn't come up with anything else to add. Ideas? :+ :D
Change the Bloodst3r typing font, it sucks. no offence...
(01-06-2012, 11:05 PM)Faye link Wrote:Change the Bloodst3r typing font, it sucks. no offence...

agreed and it's a bit awkward that it's purple, you could choose a color that matched better.
It looks like a bucket of smashed crabs Bloodst0r :+
**Alex need a new signature!
(01-13-2012, 04:27 PM)AlexxD link Wrote:**Alex need a new signature!

Quote:If you request a signature, then please give some information of something that you want in your signature.
Quote:But we don't like to see someone saying only "Sig please" or "Make me a signature".
Providing some details of what you want in the signature would certainly be helpful. :+

@Faye: I may agree with people saying the color sucks, but I like the font. :P
@Bob: I don't know what I was thinking. :D
@Nater: I hope that's a compliment. ( Probably not xD. )
The ''Bloodst3r'' font isn't really cool, it's like... umm, looks more like paint, make something special. Idk.
Maybe more constructive criticism could help him more than just saying 'the font you used sucks' and not even being able to come up with a suggestion, don't you think?

Try to use a pair of fonts that fit well, open up a Ps document and match the fonts you think that would work out best in a signature, and make sure your signature has a focal point (like some text or a shiny color). There are plenty of tutorials which explain this stuff in a more detailed way, I'll link some if I find any :)
(01-13-2012, 08:23 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote:@Nater: I hope that's a compliment. ( Probably not xD. )
Since when have I been a compliment giver? I rarley give them but no it wasnt :P It looks ugly imo but thats my tasteĀ  O+