Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(04-08-2011, 03:16 AM)ExoticBud link Wrote:No where, go away fail troller.
[Image: 2n6rdyh.jpg]

Now listen to Dark Vaider whilst i go have a life unlike you, practice your fail trolling at a fail forum please.

the fact that you spelled Darth Vader's name wrong is a fail, nice job there :X
(04-08-2011, 03:18 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:the fact that you spelled Darth Vader's name wrong is a fail, nice job there :X
Name spelling is not my thing, and at least i admit it unlike bluefox not admitting to be a fail troll.
Thanks for helping me prove my point again.. also, go away.
EDIT: Fixed it, happy nerd?
(04-08-2011, 03:22 AM)ExoticBud link Wrote:Name spelling is not my thing, and at least i admit it unlike bluefox not admitting to be a fail troll.
Thanks for helping me prove my point again.. also, go away.
EDIT: Fixed it, happy nerd?

If you're gonna try and call someone out on something you should at least spell the name right otherwise you're just putting yourself up for criticism and stop being such a fucking dick for me just simply telling you that you had spelled his name wrong and fuck off with calling me a nerd, it's pretty much common sense that that is his name, and tbh I haven't watched any of those movies so it's even worse that I know it and you don't.
Love, not hate! Lets get back on topic.
[Image: darkvaider.png]

I'm sorry.
(04-08-2011, 12:14 PM)Rien link Wrote:[Image: darkvaider.png]

I'm sorry.

rofl Rien _O-  ExoticBud is an idiot
ROFL nice one Rien bro  _O- love it  O+
(04-08-2011, 11:25 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:rofl Rien _O-  ExoticBud is an idiot
cute, your hilarious.
(04-08-2011, 12:14 PM)Rien link Wrote:[Image: darkvaider.png]

I'm sorry.

Thanks!  :)
ROFL  _O- Rien u lil smart ass good work :P