Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
[Image: 28kk0ap.png]

My secound Signature, not bad really for struggling like a day to make this(lol), anyways what you guys think? Give me suggestions to improve myself!  :)

How do I fix the corners etc? To make it look a bit more ''professional''..
(11-16-2010, 06:12 PM)Mark link Wrote:Just do it. No, I mean come on, I want to see your "uber-skills". Unless you want to admit that you're adding simple text to images you rip off.

No point bro, he steals finished sigs and add shit font, CMON you not skiller in fighting and not liked either atleast don't steal sig...
(11-16-2010, 11:17 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote:[Image: 28kk0ap.png]

My secound Signature, not bad really for struggling like a day to make this(lol), anyways what you guys think? Give me suggestions to improve myself!  :)

How do I fix the corners etc? To make it look a bit more ''professional''..

Get rid of the render, imo, renders of random girls in a signature only make it look worse.

What do you mean with fixing the corners? You mean a border? If so, Edit > Stroke
(11-16-2010, 11:51 PM)Rien link Wrote:Get rid of the render, imo, renders of random girls in a signature only make it look worse.

What do you mean with fixing the corners? You mean a border? If so, Edit > Stroke
Hehe, I just tried something random, girl was the first I could think of.  O+

Yeah, that's what I mean:

[Image: 1z6dwll.png]

Looks good imo it's my 3rd try!  8)
(11-16-2010, 11:48 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote:No point bro, he steals finished sigs and add shit font, CMON you not skiller in fighting and not liked either atleast don't steal sig...
stfu, baghead..
I don't steal signatures, and why would I even care if you think I stole them?
just fuck off and leave me alone dickface.  :?
(11-17-2010, 12:03 AM)NumbersLord link Wrote:stfu, baghead..
I don't steal signatures, and why would I even care if you think I stole them?
just fuck off and leave me alone dickface.  :?
CREATE ME A SIGNATURE THEN TO PROVE OTHERWISE.
[Image: am3wvk.jpg]
[Image: 25jibvd.png]

Hm, text got fucked up.. hihi
I like that background, made it yourself? : ))

Render fits quite a bit better too o/
(11-17-2010, 12:57 AM)Mark link Wrote:CREATE ME A SIGNATURE THEN TO PROVE OTHERWISE.

1+
create 2 sig's, 1 to me, 1 to him, so i can belive you, or just send me the webiste you steal the sig from him.