Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Nice. ^
First one's nice, second one.. not so much.
(09-22-2010, 06:46 PM)Rien link Wrote:"If you request a signature, then please give some information of something that you want in your signature. You could also say that you wan't the person who makes you a signature can make the discussion for you. So the rules are very simple. But we don't like to see someone saying only "Sig please" or "Make me a signature"."

Ahum.

orly?

(09-25-2010, 04:10 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote:you like this? :D
[Image: lrsig.jpg]

and for toxic :
[Image: toxsig.jpg]

Twisted.D

thanks, n1  ;)
np :D
so... ur using it?
You shouldn't get offended if they don't use it, or people won't ask you to make them any more.
no am not offended man, am cool :)
(09-25-2010, 04:10 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote:you like this? :D
[Image: lrsig.jpg]

and for toxic :
[Image: toxsig.jpg]

happy school days :+

Twisted.D

THNXXX!!

'feck school days' ehh..  :Y)
(09-22-2010, 06:46 PM)Rien link Wrote:"If you request a signature, then please give some information of something that you want in your signature. You could also say that you wan't the person who makes you a signature can make the discussion for you. So the rules are very simple. But we don't like to see someone saying only "Sig please" or "Make me a signature"."

Ahum.

I asked a lot of times for a sign in the corect way and...none sign! :P
guyz check this out and tell me what you think, which one is better? only the font is changed

[Image: vectorsig.jpg]

[Image: vectorsig2.jpg]
(09-30-2010, 06:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote:guyz check this out and tell me what you think, which one is better? only the font is changed

[Image: vectorsig.jpg]

[Image: vectorsig2.jpg]

definitely the first one.

the font on the second one doesn't look good at all.

EDIT: Mind telling what that first font is called? I like how it looks :)