Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(07-29-2010, 10:37 AM)Jeffry™ link Wrote:@MidNight: Nice signature.

@DogEatsDogWow: Great work as well.

I couldn't create such ones. Im a noob at photoshops.  :+
Haha :P
I've over almost 2 years experience but had also some breaks... I'm planning to make some signatures for some people but won't do too many.
I have just learned ~1 month ago, how to create UserBars. And I think that's enough for me. I keep on scripting pawno, Im better in it.  :D
Haha :P Wanted to learn it too but meh..
I'm more active in Visual Basic xD Made many useful things.
Jeffry, it's just a case of following tutorials and remembering what you did so you can use the same techniques on different works.
(07-29-2010, 11:03 AM)Dan_ link Wrote:Jeffry, it's just a case of following tutorials and remembering what you did so you can use the same techniques on different works.
Photoshop? Noes still have to be creative...
[Image: szgxf7.png]
[Image: 33ngmkj.png]
(07-29-2010, 11:39 AM)diZnEy link Wrote:-
Why do i have a feeling that you take the siggy backgrounds from some random photoshop site and type your name on it?
(07-29-2010, 11:49 AM)Blackbean link Wrote:Why do i have a feeling that you take the siggy backgrounds from some random photoshop site and type your name on it?
cos he is? :P
Apparently he "tries" to be as "cool" as the rest of the guys are.
(07-29-2010, 11:03 AM)Dan_ link Wrote:Jeffry, it's just a case of following tutorials and remembering what you did so you can use the same techniques on different works.
Thats how I did with pawno & UserBars. But I have not much time, so making/learning signatures gets less time.      O-)

But I like looking at the signatures here. They're cool.  :D