Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
I really need to start learning photoshop  :+
(07-20-2010, 02:49 PM)Sadik link Wrote:I really need to start learning photoshop  :+
It honestly isn't as difficult as some make it out to be. Simply watch a few tutorials on things you want to do and you'll soon get the hang of it. If you come across something you don't know how to do, just go back to the tutorials or ask someone to show you. ;)
(07-20-2010, 06:57 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:It honestly isn't as difficult as some make it out to be. Simply watch a few tutorials on things you want to do and you'll soon get the hang of it. If you come across something you don't know how to do, just go back to the tutorials or ask someone to show you. ;)

This.

Most of the stuff I create is largely based on tutorials, after you've followed a few you'll slowly start to learn how to use features yourself :)
Once, im done learning ill make use all signatures (The best better than these noobs)  O+
sadik thats a great one same a finals who made them? :D
(07-20-2010, 08:34 PM)MidNight link Wrote:sadik thats a great one same a finals who made them? :D
Me ofc.
Nah DeLiC made em
nice sigs guys, im impressed.
[Image: 2d28282.jpg]

After reading this comment (topic is here) and seeing that he could use a new signature, I figured I'd help him out.

P.S. — Yes, I do realize I may not be the best at Photoshop. Your negative comments can go fuck themselves. But constructive criticism is constructive. :D
Sweet, although the font could be better : )))
(07-22-2010, 07:30 PM)Rien link Wrote:Sweet, although the font could be better : )))
Yeah? Well, your mother could be better, but sometimes we just have to play the hand we got dealt.

O+