Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(07-08-2010, 03:24 PM)xlalecslx link Wrote:Anyone can make me a sign?
With a GTA Character in it.
Pm me which skin id you want and i can fix it, also send me the background picture, and
what text colour you want.
Can someone make me a signature please with a character in it if you can and my name with it
''Sadik'' But impress me :D
Here is your request: [Image: w818gz.jpg]
(07-08-2010, 06:06 PM)WiZZy link Wrote:Here is your request: [Image: w818gz.jpg]

Maybe you got it wrong..

(07-08-2010, 05:33 PM)Sadik link Wrote:Can someone make me a signature please with a character in it if you can and my name with it
''Sadik'' But impress me :D

Better work on something else buddy.
(07-08-2010, 06:23 PM)MaDSKiLLz link Wrote:Maybe you got it wrong..

Better work on something else buddy.
I'm not good with photoshop, cut me a break
Hehe thanks, Anyway maybe one like you'res? :D
But with my name if you can
Ur request:
[Image: SADIK.jpg]
LINK:
http://www.upload.ee/files/677179/SADIK.jpg.html
(07-08-2010, 04:13 PM)Prez link Wrote:sry but how can u fuckin like lil wayne? how can u like mainstream hiphop? l-l-l-lick my lollipop? u serious? mainstream hiphop lyrics are nonsense and most artists are just retarded.

about 15 yrs ago mainstream hiphop was pretty good (tupac, bone thugs n harmony etc etc...) nowadays it sucks. underground hiphop is where the skilled artists are now.
That is your opinion,i dont give a damn about it,like im gonna listen to the old shit over and over?
has my request been doneĀ  :) ?
(07-08-2010, 06:59 PM)Sadik link Wrote:Hehe thanks, Anyway maybe one like you'res? :D
But with my name if you can
[Image: url%5D]
[Image: f9p8z.jpg]

[Image: 90yrcx.jpg]

[Image: 97jyfk.jpg]

[Image: 14vgyhc.jpg]

If you look closely at the font it looks kinda different with the cracks in the letters..
If this was useless I'm going to cry, naked in the fetal position.