Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(06-22-2010, 07:00 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:just one question...what is your obsession with ICP? I mean I don't have a problem with them, grew up listening to them and such and their not that bad, but still nothing to be obsessed about either.
I'm not obsessed, i just enjoy their music..
(06-22-2010, 07:02 PM)FiNaL link Wrote:I'm not obsessed, i just enjoy their music..
STOP with the ICP bullshit! YOU DONT EVEN LISTEN TO EM. I've listened to ICP and Twiztid and ALL the other pyschopathic groups... just please.. STOP.
ANYWAYS... nice sig jose.. and i can probably make u a decent ICP signature if u want me too?
(06-22-2010, 07:10 PM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote:STOP with the ICP bullshit! YOU DONT EVEN LISTEN TO EM. I've listened to ICP and Twiztid and ALL the other pyschopathic groups... just please.. STOP.
ANYWAYS... nice sig jose.. and i can probably make u a decent ICP signature if u want me too?
Sure, if u want
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
yeah first sig ever in my life, made it, if someone can edit it, that would be nice. :)
(06-22-2010, 07:14 PM)FiNaL link Wrote:Sure, if u want
As soon as i get photoshop i will work on it, k bro?
(06-22-2010, 07:15 PM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote:As soon as i get photoshop i will work on it, k bro?
Alright..
EDIT: ima give u it..
I made 2 "banners", tell me what you think
[Image: slk.png]

[Image: slk2.png]
(06-22-2010, 08:58 PM)David_GER link Wrote:I made 2 "banners", tell me what you think
[Image: slk.png]

[Image: slk2.png]
Nice banners or sigs
1st one is cool but missing something to fill it in :)
(06-21-2010, 11:10 AM)DeLiC link Wrote:was bored.
[Image: bored.jpg]
She looks ugly >.> but damn Delic you got a bad taste! (tehehee)