Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Or if he wants to stick to his original sig...

[Image: 2czvuqt.png]
(05-20-2010, 08:29 PM)FateTrip link Wrote:Or if he wants to stick to his original sig...

[Image: 2czvuqt.png]

Should have just blended it in there rather then just use opacity.  :)

[Also horrible cutting job. D:]
(05-20-2010, 08:32 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote:Should have just blended it in there rather then just use opacity.  :)

[Also horrible cutting job. D:]
pfft, was a rush job. And it wasn't meant to be taken seriously as a sig ¬_¬
(05-20-2010, 08:37 PM)FateTrip link Wrote:pfft, was a rush job. And it wasn't meant to be taken seriously as a sig ¬_¬

Mine was a rush job too and it pwned yours in quality.  :D
(05-20-2010, 08:58 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote:Mine was a rush job too and it pwned yours in quality.  :D
Imo your sig looks way more horrible then FateTrip's rush job signature
(05-20-2010, 09:12 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote:Imo your sig looks way more horrible then FateTrip's rush job signature

Something against pink. :X

And I was talking about quality. As in the panda cut was a-lot more clean and a-lot less rough edged.
All you did was basicly a sig, painted pink with a few green dots and pasted in a panda render that you can hardly see. :)
(05-20-2010, 09:23 PM)FateTrip link Wrote:All you did was basicly a sig, painted pink with a few green dots and pasted in a panda render that you can hardly see. :)

All you did was get nates site, copy and pasted the side to the center, and pasted a panda in the middle :) At least mines pink and smoothed out.  ;(

(NateR there's an e-war going on over you and your asleep. ;( )

Edit: Green?
(05-20-2010, 09:27 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote:All you did was get nates site, copy and pasted the side to the center, and pasted a panda in the middle :)
Actually, I didn't. ;)

(05-20-2010, 09:27 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote:Edit: Green?
Yeah, colour blind??
(05-20-2010, 09:31 PM)FateTrip link Wrote:Actually, I didn't. ;)
Yeah, colour blind??

Your monitor is screwed.  :D