Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Thnx <3
(02-27-2009, 02:14 AM)Haidro link Wrote:Hi again, just came back was gone for a while taught lets try to make some tags again.
[Image: Anime_by_Firzen_H.jpg]
*Steals*

Can someone make an anime signature fo me :) (using this one as example ^) without that black border :l
(03-07-2009, 02:30 PM)ReLoaded link Wrote:[Image: enzooo_copy.png]

That would be 5 times better if you removed the text.

(03-06-2009, 09:46 PM)Hitman link Wrote:[Image: nwhloh.png]

It's really good, but the render doesn't blend with the background... at all ;(.

I need to re-install photoshop. I moved back to Ooboontoo Ubuntu today :) at around 2 in the morning :X
@Beethi that one is too good for me to make something like this lol, so i made this one in 10 minutes cuz i was bored:

[Image: 2ngwm84.png]

@ Dan_

Ye i know the Render doesnt fit in, but its hard to find good looking renders :(
That depends where you look.
Planetrenders pwns. No question.
Also if you register on the SigTutorials forum, use search and you can download massive .rar's of assorted/sorted renders.
(03-07-2009, 11:14 PM)Hitman link Wrote:@Beethi that one is too good for me to make something like this lol, so i made this one in 10 minutes cuz i was bored:

[Image: 2ngwm84.png]

ehoh loved it  O+
I NEED A SIG WITH SOME GUNS AND BLOOD AND TYPE NATURAL BORN KILLAS - NBK ON IT,THANK YOU!
I said I'd make it.
But I don't have photoshop installed at the moment. Sorry if I forgot to PM you that, I've been busy lately.
Tell me which you think is better

Puff v1

[Image: weedv1.png]

Puff v2

[Image: weedv2.png]

I'd say the second one :)