Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
hehe thx guys.
And there not such a thing as too much bloom.
Altough i need to stop using to much glow
I know  Mystery, but i would really like to have someone to teach me the basic Photoshop stuff, its hard for me to learn from tutorials, its better to have a person to speak to!

So.. anybody interested in giving me some PS lessons?

Hey guys, i know it looks nooby but this is the first thing i ever made with PS:

[Image: 2m818jp.png]

Edit: And here my second "work" in Photoshop! Do you think its better? Took me an hour, lol.

I think it looks really good, except the font thing, but i dont know how to make the Font look a bit more "transparent" or stuff. Can anybody explain me how to make the Fonts look better?

[Image: 21mb8fl.png]
Wow thats fucking good  :)
Oh and the font thing, once you put your font on click layer at the top then layer style and mess around with the settings a lil so it suits your picture just right ;D
Hmm messed a bit with the font, now it looks like this:

[Image: 2h49qif.png]

I really like how this sig looks now, just the font style could be better.

And i need some other cool fonts, can somebody give me some cool font names?
Try dafont.com

btw, try and make your text the same colour as one colour found in your sig, and if you really want, change it's opacity or even change it's layer style to overlay.
well hitman don't use stylish fonts, that ruin the sig. i prefer you duplicate your text layer > select below text layer > filter > blur > motion blur > angle should be some how horizontally straight > reduce the below text (filtered) opacity. thats looks quit good but for your vertical use another angle ! "vertically straight.
you can also experiment all yourself but this is a tip i use.
(03-01-2009, 02:00 PM)Mystery_Maker link Wrote:well hitman don't use stylish fonts, that ruin the sig. i prefer you duplicate your text layer > select below text layer > filter > blur > motion blur > angle should be some how horizontally straight > reduce the below text (filtered) opacity. thats looks quit good but for your vertical use another angle ! "vertically straight.
you can also experiment all yourself but this is a tip i use.

All jargon, plus if we look at your sig, the text is awful.
new signature, some things could be imrpoved but i can't be arsed to try out more.
(03-01-2009, 02:43 PM)Prez link Wrote:new signature, some things could be imrpoved but i can't be arsed to try out more.

As always, your signature's are brill, but you don't add borders. It's what you need to have a 'complete' signature.
[Image: 2u7lywz.png]

tad ded but worth atleast a try