Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
You're welcome :D

New signature:
[Image: Signature1.png]
well here is mine, i love making sigs since i know how to work with brushes
and dan_ ? what brushes did you used in joe rock sig?

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]
I can't remember. We had a power cut halfway through partitioning my hard drive and it corrupted it. I lost everything.
Mostly stuff from deviantART. (One of the best brushes: search Grunge Brushes 3 (by Kerner or something like that))

And I like yours :D
Although, the border around the text makes it seem a bit... chunky.
As is the border around the whole image, but that's just 'coz I like small borders :P
Noice dan!
new :D
[Image: damngreatcopy.png]
It's really nice :D

A tip:
There is no point in making the background picture transparent if you are going to have a render which disappears off the picture.
  I'm probably not making myself clear. I'll post an example; here's one I made earlyer:

[Image: Example.png]

See how the whole of the render is seen in the bottom part, whereas the heads are chopped off the top one?
It's the same with your sword at the top, Mystery.

Hope I helped.
:D
ye ye but i Kept the line beneath the post, so i thought that it ll looks good if they two touches but didn't worked as i thought.
Any way thanks but i did that willingly, i knew it won't look good to someone but i like it :)
I never said I didn't like it!
It looks very good, apart from that small detail which I, being me, had to make a meal out of :+
(02-23-2009, 08:04 PM)Dan_ link Wrote:I never said I didn't like it!
It looks very good, apart from that small detail which I, being me, had to make a meal out of :+

You certainly did that you beefburger xD

NEW SIG:
[Image: fist2.png]
just try playing around with ur text itll be much better  :)