Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
aaaah  :'(  :'( :'(          :w.. lol..
Can someoe create me a Sig please?  :>
Im tired of looking like a wannabe gangster.

PS: I stole my sig from some guy on TheRealBWS forums named ColdRhymes as you can see on my forums  :>
(06-30-2008, 12:56 PM)Twilight link Wrote:what colours/images do you want in it? :+

could help people when they want to make one for you :>
(06-30-2008, 01:15 PM)CRayZie link Wrote:lol   :P ....  like something in it that makes a statement.. something that defines LVP  or SA-MP..  anything that stands out and looks great and must hav the name  MadBoi_Seville  in it..  dont need Crips_CRayZie   8)7 |:(   :z

Edit: Mayb hav a pic of sum1 getting chopper killed in it.. blended into the sig...   could look really sweet

sum1 pls make me 1..  :P
how i do these lights ?is there any tutorial ?!  :+

[Image: lightssu0.png]
(07-03-2008, 08:38 PM)beethi link Wrote:how i do these lights ?is there any tutorial ?!  :+

Nice one beethi
(07-03-2008, 08:38 PM)beethi link Wrote:how i do these lights ?is there any tutorial ?!  :+

(07-03-2008, 09:42 PM)Juice link Wrote:Nice one beethi

Wha..?

@Beethi, dont think there is a tutorial. Just mess around with Photoshop and the Filter menu. You're bound to get something good.
(07-04-2008, 11:56 AM)Whisper link Wrote:Wha..?

@Beethi, dont think there is a tutorial. Just mess around with Photoshop and the Filter menu. You're bound to get something good.

uhh, still i don't know where it is, i already messed around with filter menu and nothing happens :+ i mean i don't know where i set that lighting it's sooo cool :+

iPhail on photoshoop
(07-04-2008, 05:56 PM)beethi link Wrote:uhh, still i don't know where it is, i already messed around with filter menu and nothing happens :+ i mean i don't know where i set that lighting it's sooo cool :+

iPhail on photoshoop

What a lot of new people that start about learning photoshop is that there are brushes you can add to the Photoshop software. A lot of people think they make every single thing in their signature when most go to websites and download brushes and touch them up using Blending Options.

I'm telling you people, Google.com is your BEST and true friend. Use it, learn it, find it.
(07-04-2008, 08:19 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote:Use it, learn it, find it.

Its

Learn it, use it, find it. :P

And yeah, Goggle ftw