Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: which is better? pls read below discussion before u vote.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
jail passes
8.70%
2 8.70%
bail from friend
0%
0 0%
escape with the help of a friend :)
13.04%
3 13.04%
all the three ;)
8.70%
2 8.70%
none :o
69.57%
16 69.57%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

suggestion : jail passes
hey there lvp jailors ;)
i have a suggestion
make some kinda system of jail passes, bails and escape for prisoners.
as 1 could get jail passes for reporting cheaters(hackers) or by doing something else (u want  us to do)
tat will be really nice and helpfull
FORGIVE MY ENGLISH PLS
So, for doing 1 good thing, you're allowed to break 1 rule?

I don't think so :+
for doing 1 good thing, u r not allowed to break 1 rule as u already jailed a little for breaking the rule. u r just forgiven for ur good deeds and with the hope that u wont repeat it again in future as nobody will come to u all the time to bail/escape u from jail and also u dont have infinite passes.
actually 2-3 mins jail is ok but more thn it really sucks and at that time the prisoner can stand in the hope of a friend otherwise he/she kept on abusing the LVP JAILORS ;)
I'm sticking with no :P
let u stick with no
but i hope u revise ur thinking after several polls
and guys pls
        i know u respect Richard
        i respect him too
        and it has nothin to do with polls
so pls poll only according to ur opinion, ty
you can also think of a MINUS point given by jailers (i mean admin/mods not ur automated jailing system) to those prisoners who escaped from jail and jailer watches him outside O-)  before his time runs out 8)7.
you can also think of a prisoner skin given to those prisoners ;)
in this way ur purpose of punishing him still remains the same along with fun
as he need to hide himself from jailers as well as other regular players :D
in this way u can also improve ur jailing system for regular players :Y) instead of kicking them suddenly. PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT SERIOUSLY
Here's the thing evilhitesh, the point of jail is punishment for breaking the rules. If we gave you a "get out jail pass" or allowed a friend to bust you out, then there isnt really a reason to jail you in the first place..right? So then everyone would just be running around breaking rules knowing that they have 1 or 2 passes or they can just have a friend bust them out of jail.
jail passes should be used wisely as u hav very less of it and sometime when u got jailed for more than 4 mins than it will helpful. and u can still set the time limit of like 1 min before u can use them.
        and escaping with the help of friend is not ez as 1 cant tp directly to the prisoner  and he has to use water or fly way. if the prisoner get caught thn u can also punish the helper.
      YOU CAN LOWER THE JAIL TIME IF U DONT WANT TO FREE THEM FROM JAIL.
Jail, as well as the time-extensions you can get, exist for a reason. We have no plans to suspend, modify and/or remove them.