Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Can't start game from the CD
[Image: 63803041.png]

Each time I try to start San Andreas from my CD I get this error. I have the original disc, it's a bit scratched, and maybe that's the cause of this error, but if any of you guys know a solution just post it here.
hmm i think ur disk has realized how shit u r m8 an doesnt want u gettin owned by swift any longer , * R.I.P Shark * * ya will be missed m8 *
(05-16-2009, 02:36 AM)Swift link Wrote: hmm i think ur disk has realized how shit u r m8 an doesnt want u gettin owned by swift any longer , * R.I.P Shark * * ya will be missed m8 *

lmfao
get a no-cd crack
(05-16-2009, 11:04 AM)Darius link Wrote: get a no-cd crack

Yes. Do that Shark.
You've got the same problem I have. I have the 2.0 version of SA (no biggy since I just downgrade it to 1.0) but my CD also got scratched badly.
So yeah, just find that No-CD and it'll be solved.
[modbreak]NO warez here.[/modbreak]
Well, but when I played with the CD I had no lag whatsoever, and when I played with the No-CD Crack I always lag outside.
I play with the no-cd crack, mainly because I hate the noise from a DVD-Rom when its running, but I don't lag with the no-cd crack.
(05-16-2009, 02:36 AM)Swift link Wrote: hmm i think ur disk has realized how shit u r m8 an doesnt want u gettin owned by swift any longer , * R.I.P Shark * * ya will be missed m8 *

_O- _O- _O-

(05-16-2009, 11:12 PM)FarePak link Wrote: I play with the no-cd crack, mainly because I hate the noise from a DVD-Rom when its running, but I don't lag with the no-cd crack.

Same for me. I always disliked the noise my PC made when playing. So I settled for the No-CD Crack :)

Lol that'd be what I'd call Munched if I said that.