Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BNH] Boats And Hoes
(03-15-2009, 03:06 AM)Techno link Wrote: omg im back but damn things got wild since ive been gone it time for me to try and calm every1 down damn every1 start meditating jeez

hay man long  time no see i just wanna say i have congradz mollylove and he is a full BNH and we Are enimes with DFL. :( :(
:( MAINLY boss

bye man cya plz tell me what time you go on i wanna play with ya
(03-21-2009, 01:37 AM)BrakeR link Wrote: hay man long  time no see i just wanna say i have congradz mollylove and he is a full BNH and we Are enimes with DFL. :( :(
:( MAINLY boss

bye man cya plz tell me what time you go on i wanna play with ya

Aren't you Jag's brother? You're enemies with your brother?
hey my sister was wondering of she can join [BNH] also so im doing her app for her...
Ingame Name:candykisses
Hours Playing LVP:180
Skills -/10:5-6
Why do want to join:she really wants to help the gang and will also learn how to fight....+she's my sister and loves Techno
Extra:
(03-21-2009, 01:38 AM)Munch link Wrote: Aren't you Jag's brother? You're enemies with your brother?

There proboly just Joking around, just trying to make a small gang rivalry. Which is stupid.
lol..update start post hoes.... ;)

it is 'trials';not 'trails' :D
(03-21-2009, 03:23 PM)Vichuzz link Wrote: lol..update start post hoes.... ;)

it is 'trials';not 'trails' :D
this isnt spelling class u dumb fuck....if u want to spell then go to school fuckin nerd

Candykisses is now trial front page updated 
(03-22-2009, 09:11 PM)Techno link Wrote: this isnt spelling class u dumb fuck....if u want to spell then go to school fuckin nerd

calm yourself rofl
(03-22-2009, 09:11 PM)Techno link Wrote: this isnt spelling class u dumb fuck....if u want to spell then go to school fuckin nerd

omg my old name never thought i would see that name again gd luck candykisses
Quote:candygirl link=topic=17750.msg192789#msg192789 date=1237759328]
omg my old name never thought i would see that name again gd luck candykisses

Her sister is Mollylove ithink  :>
(03-21-2009, 01:38 AM)Munch link Wrote: Aren't you Jag's brother? You're enemies with your brother?

Yes we are brothers, but hes just mad that DFL is bigger/better than BNH :P
+ Me and Boss beat the shit out of him when Boss comes over _O-