Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Car bomb exit lamers
The new car bomb thing always has the same exit all the time, which allows people to wait in their rigged cars until someone exits the bomb shop and then boom, their dead. It gets very annoying when its impossible to have a safe exit from the bomb shop. My suggestion is to make the vehicles invincible for the first few seconds after leaving the bomb shop.
Good idea, however, to make it more difficult for the lamers we could have 5-8 diff. spawn locations picked randomly when ur done with the bomb shop. Just like the random player spawn locations.
Or.. just drive out like nomral people do :P, just like the pay 'n spray or tuningshops.
lol, if only that was how it worked :P

Once you select the type of explosion you want, it automatically spawns you back outside in that one spot.

@ooshie, i don't get what you mean by 5-8 locations when they are random locations.
Make like 5 or 10 diff. spawn locations, then when you are done in the shop it will pick one randomly so you dont always spawn in the same spot. Just like when you respawn after being killed.
There will still be that 10% chance of ending up spawning next to someone who's waiting to blow you up, so i think having 5 secs of invulnerability would be the better way to go with this :)
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8)7
A combination of the two? ;)
(03-09-2009, 12:04 PM)Richard link Wrote: A combination of the two? ;)

That's what I said in my first post...
(03-07-2009, 12:16 PM)ooshie link Wrote: Good idea, however, to make it more difficult for the lamers we could have 5-8 diff. spawn locations picked randomly when ur done with the bomb shop. Just like the random player spawn locations.

Where? :+

Anyway, if not live yet, make it? :D