Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Joker Discussion Topic
ye:)
(04-28-2009, 12:15 PM)Hyper link Wrote: ye:)

You say ye as tho you're JOKER, but you're in S2K...
(04-28-2009, 03:17 PM)Munch link Wrote: You say ye as tho you're JOKER, but you're in S2K...

I'm guessing he took part in the clan war? Which would mean that his opinion is very relevant.
[JOKEr]TuZ and [JOKEr]Smiley_ on Trial! :D
shittt lots of members but ive only seen about 1 played on LVP, get more on lvp and more people will join :D
(04-28-2009, 03:54 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: I'm guessing he took part in the clan war? Which would mean that his opinion is very relevant.

But he mentions 'we' as if HE is JOKER, and he left JOKER for your clan.
(04-30-2009, 11:03 PM)Munch link Wrote: But he mentions 'we' as if HE is JOKER, and he left JOKER for your clan.

semantics. he was part of the clan at the time the war took place, and I assume he took part in it too. he was simply recalling what a gf it was i think. are you trying to beat me at becoming shoru's successor?  :( xD
(04-30-2009, 11:36 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: semantics. he was part of the clan at the time the war took place, and I assume he took part in it too. he was simply recalling what a gf it was i think. are you trying to beat me at becoming shoru's successor?  :( xD

I love shoru for the...uhm...too cruel to say the word....that he is...but I would NEVER try an be him.
yeah buth i left s2k wana be clan less and i dont got good comp i got an old comp -_-
(05-02-2009, 10:24 AM)Hyper link Wrote: yeah buth i left s2k wana be clan less and i dont got good comp i got an old comp -_-

>:) Super Hyper  >:)