Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

younger's
HaZe has allways been a SiN member and was OnB before joinin thugz, SiN is allied with CT
(05-18-2007, 10:46 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: HaZe has allways been a SiN member and was OnB before joinin thugz, SiN is allied with CT

Not tru, Haze was in Thugz, Then in Oldiez, came back to thugz (Under another name) then quit oldiez, went to youngsters then back Back to ColdThugZ
Lol,
Ct got owned pretty badly this afternoon/evening, i think u were there haze. And half an hour ago the sin called  many of their ppl, outnumbered us, claimed we suck and that they'd own LVP  _O- 
U guys are totaly undisciplined, i tried to have a 1v1 with ghost in fightclub, but as soon as we started all members  came in and shot me. And many of the sin said that they arent allied with ct and ct sucks  _O-  Doesn't sound like allies to me. Anyway, id really like to have an even gangwar with sin/ct (whatever)...
Ok fato. Yes today you guys did well, indeed. We didn't have many SiN on. To be honest most of you don't suck, you're skilled fighters. Ghost is an amazing player and would've beaten you either way. The majority of the shit everyone says is pure hype talk. Most of us don't mean half the things we say. And I'm hoping this could turn into a friendly gang war soon.. Nothing too hateful. Both gangs are very good, and each of us indiviuals know that.

(05-18-2007, 10:44 PM)Borat link Wrote: 1. haze every1 knows ur a traitor. you joined thugz then u joined oldiez and now ur in SiN

2. i only asked if i can join. i didnt beg 2 join u guys

3. u and ur clan sucks like s*** and very immature
Shit think what you want fool. We owned you and you know it. Me? A Traitor? Shit doesn't always work out you know.. And uh, do your members know that you asked me via pm to join SiN? Sounds like a mother fucking hypocrite to me. You guys are flaming unbelievably. Just chill out, have fun, ignore shit that irritates you in anyway.

~Peace.
Haze we owned u yesterday 11 vs 11. we kicked the s*** out of u and u know it
Yes, for the first half of it. And yeah, you guys did great, props to you. Second part we came back, teams even, and we came back with our win :).
Yeah, but nuff of that.
I was just sayin ur ppl flamed us alot yesterday ^^
They just acted like the average coldthug who shouts around he owns everything once he outnumbers us...
So i hope there will be more gangwars
fat0 not all thugz do that  :X
btw alot of ppl before the war flamed 2; shoudl've been there then
I wasn't there but I want to say 1 thing:

Stop going on about this and let's all try be a little mature and stop the flaming :)
haze whats props?