Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

- [DFL] - Dogs For Life
Yea Mate :)
i made DFL quit . i ran this clan out of buisness . im the reason they stopd playin becuz i ended DFL's career .. now they r back an the same is gonna happen i will run DFL out of buisness an u Boss an jimmy
swift shut up... :) :P
Quote:Boss link=topic=17652.msg369486#msg369486 date=1295153002]
swift shut up... :) :P

I guess he's not going to shut up.  :roll:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many of you are back?
see the list basicly 5 for now..
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=17652.msg369059#msg369059 date=1294956862]
yeaaa nice! welcome back i support u!

finally more and more ppl starting to realize samp isnt all about sawnoff/uzi WTF FC 1vs1 fight fair noob
ur successful nao :]
Welcome back guys and don't listen to those minimods who always complain about laming, drive-by, abusing etc. I have been ignoring their stupid shit for years now and still play on LVP, bottom line is they actually cannot do anything, just make sure they ain't around if you do some of the "illegal" shit. It's their fault anyway that people keep abusing.
(01-16-2011, 12:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Welcome back guys and don't listen to those minimods who always complain about laming, drive-by, abusing etc. I have been ignoring their stupid shit for years now and still play on LVP, bottom line is they actually cannot do anything, just make sure they ain't around if you do some of the "illegal" shit. It's their fault anyway that people keep abusing.

god bless /modlogin
(01-16-2011, 12:11 PM)Gaahl link Wrote:god bless /modlogin

hahahahah :) <3
and nice saying hoog
It's Grand Theft Auto motherfuckers, there's no moral in it, you struggle through how you can so piss off with your weak ass regulations.