Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

- [DFL] - Dogs For Life
(03-12-2009, 10:50 PM)ReLoaded link Wrote: OF MY TOURNAMENT DFL PUT ME ON FRIENDLY LIST FOR DAT

Huh :?
(03-12-2009, 11:53 PM)Jag link Wrote: Huh :?

The 11 yr old means it's his tournament that DFL are winning, so he wants to be a DFL Nice Mate.
(03-12-2009, 11:59 PM)Munch link Wrote: The 11 yr old means it's his tournament that DFL are winning, so he wants to be a DFL Nice Mate.

oh, well in that case we arent getting DFL mates just like anything you must be speacial :>
(03-13-2009, 12:00 AM)Jag link Wrote: oh, well in that case we arent getting DFL mates just like anything you must be speacial :>

And I'm special!
(03-13-2009, 12:04 AM)Munch link Wrote: And I'm special!

:D
YES munch is the best :)
Congratz on Damir on being A DFL Trial *O*
- He knows how to fight but needs to stop laming at fc and then he will be a full DFL! ;)
If not, kicked.
i know i just appologized to DFL but good fucking way to take one of my members
-Techno-  :w
(03-13-2009, 03:04 PM)Techno link Wrote: i know i just appologized to DFL but good fucking way to take one of my members
-Techno-  :w

Omfg dont you get it he came to us, He asked whats DFL I said Dogs For life So he said Wow can i join. Then i asked arent you in ssl but he said no im in ssi ( HE DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT BNH  :( )
well if ur BrakeR's brother then why dont u talk to him i think its pretty lame anywayz he might do the same to u guys