Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BT] - Blood Thugz
(02-28-2009, 07:53 PM)Munch link Wrote: He's a BA reject so he attempts to make his own version of BA. Bet he'll start having the clown skin soon.
yee he will
then he'll put a '&' in between BT k
Here is it,
I don't give a flying **** what everyone thinks of me. The only part i actully tried to copy was the 'contact the thugz' part. It is clearly the best setup for it, and im not going to make it really crap just because it looks like the B&A one. I will change stuff a little but thats it.
So just stop spamming!.

ReLoaded, you can't talk mate. You clanhop every week.
Epic copy of CT + B&A tbfh. :O + You cant read "Thugz"

edit: To be nice and not get flamed at: GL ( Only to not get flamed at, or pmed or whatever )
rofl, lock this topic so it can move down the archives of history, best thing for it tbh.
It's only been out like whut? not even a day and it's already nearly history, gg. :)
(03-01-2009, 02:24 AM)PennyWise link Wrote: It's only been out like whut? not even a day and it's already nearly history, gg. :)

played.
Omfg, don't lock it. Just don't reply in it if you want it to go downpage!
We dont want it to go down the page, we want to show everyone how bad it is. Isn't that the point? Keep it at the top, everyone looks at it. :P
(03-01-2009, 02:27 AM)PennyWise link Wrote: We dont want it to go down the page, we want to show everyone how bad it is. Isn't that the point? Keep it at the top, everyone looks at it. :P

True, but I think most people have seen it and have become mentally disturbed by it due to the amount of posts made in such little time. If it's hazardous the health, better get rid of it.

(03-01-2009, 02:31 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:WTF, i just wanted to make a clan. OK no need to flame the fuck at me just because i am.
Just lay off a little. Please

It's a beyond obvious copy of other gangs that's why I am digging it's grave for you. In fact, I am doing you a favour.
(03-01-2009, 02:32 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:Can you just lay off a little. Please it's going bad enough, i still want to go on with this clan.

:) Aww, how cute :)