Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

younger's
B&A and Oldies friend gang but coldtguz nothing........
Strength In Lag!!!!!
Sure son..

*cough* Pwnt *cough*

(05-17-2007, 10:28 AM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: SiN sucks all noobs in 1 on 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!...... :+ :+ :+ :+
Oh fucking really? Says the guy that got pwned by me in so many 1 on 1's he had to abuse his moderator position :).

(05-17-2007, 10:47 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Meh SiN are allied with CT i think  :)
Yes, we now quit Youngsters and are rolling with our own gang. We decided to ally with CT. The clowns and OnB got there asses handed to them when the teams were even. Though there was a lot of good fights, props B&A and OnB :P
Hehhe ok nice m8  ;) were really good fights yer, i loved the war!  O+
shame i wasnt there  :(
i abused my mod position??omg lol tell me when i was last time ^^ ur ping is like karizmas ping man....!!!u are hard to hit.....and the last time u pwned me was for 2 month?????!!!!!!!yh think so......so sin sucks muahahahaha buy faster i-net then we will see again whos the better one...
(05-18-2007, 03:12 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: sin sucks
:Y
I really don't know the facts, so if you had of cheated then i wouldn't know, it's probally you're ping although it might not be, if it is then i guess you don't, but you may, so i really don't know, i can't give you an answer until i know the facts. ;)
(05-18-2007, 03:12 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: i abused my mod position??omg lol tell me when i was last time ^^ ur ping is like karizmas ping man....!!!u are hard to hit.....and the last time u pwned me was for 2 month?????!!!!!!!yh think so......so sin sucks muahahahaha buy faster i-net then we will see again whos the better one...
Or...you're a noob that doesnt know how to deal with sa-mp's sync? Shit man, learn to lead aim. Yes you abused your mod cuz i was laughing at u when u cry out "lagger!", then u got all butt-hurt and jailed me, muted me, and kicked me. Also I had a discussion with Fireburn of removing ur mod, it didnt look good for u because u've had multiple reports of the same shit. Also.. my ping is like karizma's? Damn man its 120, its not hard to hit. You even bitch about 200-220 pings and those are still easy as hell to hit. You guys are the ones who have it lucky, low ping is the advantage, you just dont know how to use it. So yet you prove ur ignorance 10x by posting that. kthxbai.

Ok anyway... I read my other post from yesterday and found it a little harsh. It was some fun, good fighting. Salvo FTW <3

Oh btw, if SiN sucks, why is Borat asking to join? Yeah that too is what I'm wondering. So far I don't find him trustworthy. I heard stuff about him.
1. haze every1 knows ur a traitor. you joined thugz then u joined oldiez and now ur in SiN

2. i only asked if i can join. i didnt beg 2 join u guys

3. u and ur clan sucks like s*** and very immature