Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What do you think about the new version of LVP?
No really, its like a goddamn rp server..
I won't be playing on it as much anymore its a complete heap of crap imo :O
The bank thing isn't fixed... Last night when Exquiza was at my place he tried buying a platinum account (5 * 20 mill) and got banned on my IP...
I love the /v id colour command o/

pink cop cars FTW
Too much new stuff to try out :o But nice! 8)
(02-28-2009, 03:38 PM)8Ball link Wrote: No really, its like a goddamn rp server..
I won't be playing on it as much anymore its a complete heap of crap imo :O
You can still do everything related to deathmatching, so I really don't get your problem. We even built things in requested by deathmatchers to avoid taxiing away etcetera
Everything is awesome imo, the one thing that i dislike is how expensive the platinum is.
Thats just 1 time payment .You can get that cash back fast if you buy props
(02-28-2009, 05:21 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: You can still do everything related to deathmatching, so I really don't get your problem. We even built things in requested by deathmatchers to avoid taxiing away etcetera
The atm feature blows..
As does platinum accounts :O
Since I have platinum acc and there are no more login problems I enjoy this version as much as I did the old one :)
(02-28-2009, 06:52 PM)BoyFromNowhere link Wrote: Since I have platinum acc and there are no more login problems I enjoy this version as much as I did the old one :)

Same for me. I had $380.000.000 when LVP 2.9 was released. So it was no problem acquiring a P.A.

As far as concerns go, the several times I have crashed. Props and Weapons have failed to restored.