Las Venturas Playground
What do you think about the new version of LVP? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think about the new version of LVP? (/thread-16525.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

What do you think about the new version of LVP? - AzTeC - 02-24-2009

i'll say first: it's cool but you gotta fix /map 3 :D and you should fix the warping problem..

Re: What do you think about the new version of LVP? - Fireburn - 02-24-2009

We should we should? We're doing our best fixing all bugs that come in! :p Please give us some time to fix everything :)). But yes, 2.90 totally rocks :D It's an awesome update with loads of new good stuff in it.

Re: What do you think about the new version of LVP? - Hitman - 02-24-2009

I like some of the new features, but some things are a real pain in the ass.

Pickup-Bug: A lot of people were abusing that to collect all pickups within 3 minutes to earn the no-bank-limit reward. GF at all the people who were looking forward to spend hours searching and collect it in a fair way.

RC-Barons: Disable the minigun.  This planes are too strong. 1 second of shooting and your car is destroyed, another and you are dead. GF non-money-donater

Platinum account: Add some more features, 100m is a lot.

Properties: Either they give their cash every 5 min instead of 1 min or they are bugged. ?

------------

Good gamemode, but check it again. Remove the pickups, and FFS disable the RC baron.

Re: What do you think about the new version of LVP? - Xen0n - 02-24-2009

It's a great game mode update.  Many thanks again to Jay and the rest of the 2.9 dev team. 

Re: What do you think about the new version of LVP? - Jay - 02-24-2009

http://wiki.lvp.nu/index.php/Changelog

2.90.1 fixes the pickup bugs :)

Re: What do you think about the new version of LVP? - FarePak - 02-24-2009

Heres my review of new version of LVP after playing it for a while today

Mega lag. Always crashing me after a minigame. In races my car just disappears into thin air while racing. New and improved ( so they say ) anti cheat sucks, why? This lil money trick still works ( Don't ask me how its done ). They took away my favorite car "Comet".

Aside from that, I like the RC Baron for VIP's, I like going around and M4'ing everyones ass.

Re: What do you think about the new version of LVP? - Arrows73 - 02-24-2009

Heres my review:

RC Planes -> the best stuff of the new update, you dont have to disable the gun, there are only 2 planes in the game, and the gun of the "big" plane is as strong too! Please dont disable the guns!
Platin Accounts -> Its ok
More Minigames -> cool

I like the whole update :D its awesome!

Re: What do you think about the new version of LVP? - Jhon - 02-24-2009

I loved the update, but there were only 2 bad things I found:

*The platinum account: It's a great system and was well implemented, but 100 millions (In my opinion) is too much for opening it...

*The VIP players RC Barons/planes: It's really fuuny watching them flying around and shooting sometimes, while you don't know who's in (it's too damn funny seeing a player getting out of such a little "vehicle") but it becomes annoying when someone starts hunting you down every times he sees you, adding the fact it's almost impossible destroy one of those: I wouldn't like them to be disabled, because they're funny, I'd just like VIP players or whoever uses them not to abuse the gun..

Re: What do you think about the new version of LVP? - Sander - 02-24-2009

Negative reply = ban >:)

And @ FailPak, lag is fixed already.
And if the anti cheat sucks in your opinion, give us some hints/tips and we can improve it.

Re: What do you think about the new version of LVP? - Jay - 02-24-2009

The anti money cheat has had some major improvements in 2.90. When an admin gets a money increase message, the likelyhood of that actually being a cheat is about 70% more. You're saying the anticheat still sucks because of a money trick, well, if the developers had more information on what the trick involves (in private offcourse) i'm sure they will be able to fix it.

You have to remember that the LVP community is not like the SA:MP community. If you find a bug, you have to report it! Unlike SA:MP, LVP doesn't have a to active beta team to report bugs.