Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Acc problem
Hai:w

Today i logged in @ aprox 07.30 GMT +1 since i saw that 2.90 was online. I logged in as usual, and got myself a platinum acc. Then i had to leave for school. Now i came back home @ 12.35 and wanted to play some more, then i started LVP and found out my nickname '[CF]Lithirm' didn't excist, and i have to /play instead of /login [password]. <-- From that it seems like my name has been deleted or something :? I've tried reconnecting, that didn't work either. So i thought i should post something here.

All help is gladly accepted :) :+
Your account is still active...

Quote:[06:55] <Nuwani> [CF]Lithirm has been online for 236 hours and 7 minutes. The player has killed 1156 people so far, and has died 1026 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.13. He/She has scored 117 points in the reaction test so far. [CF]Lithirm is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 23-02-2009 22:02.

Could you try reconnecting and then let us know what happens?
[12:57:21] <03@Twilight> !players [CF]Lithirm
[12:57:21] <4&Nuwani> [CF]Lithirm has been online for 236 hours and 7 minutes. The player has killed 1156 people so far, and has died 1026 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.13. He/She has scored 117 points in the reaction test so far. [CF]Lithirm is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 23-02-2009 22:02.

seems like it's not deleted :+
i've reconnected 3 times with this account and another time with a Second account, still same, both are not working, and i have to /play to get into the server
There are few other players having the same / a related problem, someone changed his nickname and needed to log in with his previous nickname.
Quote:There are few other players having the same / a related problem
yeah i've noticed

but i've never changed my name, ever since i registered it's been '[CF]Lithirm' and never no probs
Same problem here.

Man, just load all the shit again and restart the server.

Commands, weapons, properties, accounts,  ALL is fucked.
Quote:Same problem here.

Man, just load all the shit again and restart the server.

Commands, weapons, properties, accounts,  ALL is fucked.
Quote:i've reconnected 3 times with this account
same problem too  ;(
yeah alot of ppl seem to have this prob :S