Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[OLD]Special_Agent Account Broken
Hi , i need some help.
My acc are broken.
I don't know what happened but i loose my money , proaccount. ALL..
I can loggin in the server but i don't have my stuff.
I can't connect to IRC my browser say "Page Not Found".
Please help me.
The new ProAccount consists of banking and withdrawing from ATM machines (which are scattered all over the place). Are you positive that you're not mistaking this change for a bug? If you're not certain, connect to the server, login with your password, taxi to the ship (/taxi 0), and go to the ATM machine that's up the ramp (on your left). See if everything is still in place. ;)
Happened to me too, I lost ~$340 mill on [W]Maddolis and ~$140mill on [W]Tepelicious, 0 hours ingame and all stats lost.
I'm sure if I were to do !players on irc they'd still be there, but you're not the only one things have gone funky with.
Hmm... every1 says like things..thats must be a bug.
well get soon guys, im sad to say that but there s no way for take back urs :(  (i think) and i hope u can take back. i lost only 2 mils (luckk)
Lol so i lost all my cash en stats on my acc ingame? 8)7
(02-25-2009, 12:10 PM)GiLLi link Wrote: Lol so i lost all my cash en stats on my acc ingame? 8)7
That chance is slim afaik, I didn't concur any problems with my account at all.
Quote:<EvilGate> !players [sLK]GiLLi
<%Nuwani> [sLK]GiLLi has been online for 743 hours and 19 minutes. The player has killed 10892 people so far, and has died 2268 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 4.8. He/She has scored 32 points in the reaction test so far. [sLK]GiLLi is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 20-02-2009 12:36.
aight  ;)
(02-25-2009, 12:10 PM)GiLLi link Wrote: Lol so i lost all my cash en stats on my acc ingame? 8)7

Admin i Lost All my cash , time play , plus point .. :'(
Today i tryed to get online in game but the game dont even ask for the login and sayd " /play ..." .

Please help me ;( , I'm Portuguese , sorry about my english  :+