Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

---The Family Business--- (Applications open)
  • Nickname: gta_master
    Birthday: 1989
    Gang/Clan you currently in: None.
    Activity: playing it at least once a week since it cam out for ps2 and started playing online a while ago
    Why do you want to apply: I can improve what you have going for you...
    Your contact information (msn/xfire/gmail, etc) : hotmail... ufoseeker2@hotmail.com
    You have any problems with the currently Members: Not at all.

Rate your skills:

•Driving: 7/10
•Flying: 7/10
•Running Weapons: 8/10
•Walking Weapons: 9/10
Extra Comment: i want to be the muscle
  • (03-30-2009, 08:10 PM)nj_crothers link Wrote: Very well, it shall be war to the knife, i will wage war against the family business, and all of your antics will be ruined

If i get in, you can always try. :P

Nickname:[br]FirmtHO[br]
    Birthday:[br]25th November 1992[br]
    Gang/Clan you currently in:[br]My own, tHO[br]
    Activity:[br]I usually play alot, though the last 3 weeks i've been working on our clan site but im almost done so.[br]
    Why do you want to app:[br]I think this organization can grow big, so why not sign up before you get beat down by it.  :9[br]
    Ur contact information (msn/xfire/gmail, etc) :[br]Msn: mwrc4@hotmail.com, MatteOne@live.se[br]Xfire: badkiller1991 (Hardly use it anymore though)[br]
    You have any problems with the current Members:[br]I don't have a problem with anyone, maybe Jerome who applied for another clan while in mine before telling me.[br]But i really don't care and i don't have a problem with him. :w[br]
    What you wanna apply for: 
    • Muscle!
    [br]Rate your skills:
    • Driving: 7/10
    • Flying: 6/10
    • Running Weapons: 8/10
    • Walking Weapons: 7/10
    [br]Extra Comment: [br]Hope i get in. :)[br][br]Whats with this :?   
ok gta_master, FirmtHO and [SSL]Vichuzz we are discussing about your apps.

Jerome_Johnson aka [NBK]Jerome ur Denied to many persons in the Family think u wont fit in the Family
(03-31-2009, 04:34 PM)Bookkeeper link Wrote: ok gta_master, FirmtHO and [SSL]Vichuzz we are discussing about your apps.

Jerome_Johnson aka [NBK]Jerome ur Denied to many persons in the Family think u wont fit in the Family

_O-
i like to fight with you FB members :+

wanna fight for properties ,,hehe its thrilling!!  :P

(03-30-2009, 08:16 PM)Mystery_Maker link Wrote: well you proved that you got problem with (any) of our family member :+
so now your application is completely denied!

i don think so , cas he was an applicant here :+
(03-31-2009, 04:56 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: _O-
Why  _O-
(03-31-2009, 04:34 PM)Bookkeeper link Wrote: ok gta_master, FirmtHO and [SSL]Vichuzz we are discussing about your apps.

gta_master = dunno
FirmtHO = maybe
[SSL]Vichuzz = maybe

News:
gta_master ur denied unknown + I heard some complaints about you
FirmtHO denied to many persons dislike your behavior and we dont want conflicts in The Family, GL with tHO
[SSL]Vichuzz your denied to some people didn't agree with your behavior.
(03-31-2009, 05:49 PM)DCreations link Wrote: Why  _O-

I found it funny. _O- = Laughing. If you'd of given me a chance instead of listening to people that have issues with me things may have been different.

Still i'm not gonna be an asshole over it, its your decision and i'll respect that.
(03-31-2009, 08:13 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: I found it funny. _O- = Laughing. If you'd of given me a chance instead of listening to people that have issues with me things may have been different.

Still i'm not gonna be an asshole over it, its your decision and i'll respect that.
Well you see, in our "subforum" I see the problems and I see they are pretty hard to forget and stuff. Its just We dont want conflicts in our Family your prob will understand.