Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New ip hates people
Mine has changed from 150-300 at times since server change.I also get alot of timeouts now,witch before I would only get a couple.
This issue is definitely not for everyone, rather only a select few. I, for one, have had less lag surrounding the Strip area than I did on the previous server. My ping? The same as always. Make sure that your provider isn't changing your range, as that could cause higher pings. Your ping is basically just how far away you are from the server, so a new range could be based somewhere totally different from where your other IP was and therefore cause the change. I know this well, as I used to have a ping at around 220-230 and my shitty range was the cause of it. (I'm on a new one now that's, well, just awesome.) Also, though, your ISP may be doing some work or having higher traffic than usual. Oh, and by the way, if your ping is not always around the same number (roughly 10-30 apart) but rather going to a much higher number (let's say 100 to around 300), it's called a peak. That's normal for everyone and is no-one's fault. There's also the possibility of an attack, and getting a higher ping during said attack will cause everyone's ping to raise. Again, that's normal. There is no need to assume that it's Las Venturas Playground's new server, as making such an assumption suggests you don't have all the facts. More crashes? Not for me, but if you mean server crashes you'll have to wait for management to tell you about that. From my understanding and from what Peter actually said in the main chat, the server moved only around 20 feet away from the original server's location (plus the fact that it's also a better server). I don't have any problems with this new server, so again, I don't believe you're correct when stating that it's affecting everyone, as it's clearly not.
My ping didnt change, maybe its even 1-10 lower.
Mine's still fine.
mine went up 20-30  :(
was 170-180 but now its 210+
Mine on good day is 360-380 but now around 400ish at times
Mines used to be 90% of the time 120-130. Now it is 90% of the time between 140-150.

Yes, a little increase, but does not mean the end of the world.
Well mine's always been around 200-230, since I'm too far away from the server, I got no ping increase/decrease with the new server, the only thing is I crash a lot, looks like it's a problem with the SA:MP 0.2.X, since I never crashed before that version, but anyways that's offtopic, my ping is the same.
Meh, my ping has a range of 100/200 And at peak times is usually higher. This is my ISP's fault ... my ISP can eat me.

The new server is fine.
about the ping, mine goes from 80 when i log in to 400 and warps from 200 to 700 when playing i donno the problem but ever since last update this problem occured