Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jerome [Intro]
estroe :>
hi, im [NB]Swarcengezerefas
(11-19-2009, 08:20 PM)TGstyla link Wrote: hi, im [NB]Swarcengezerefas

That sounds like a nasty sexual disease :')
Holy fuck, hard to believe this was almost four years ago.... :'(
(10-30-2013, 01:56 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Holy fuck, hard to believe this was almost four years ago.... :'(

Yup, RPer still makes me laugh  _O-
(10-30-2013, 07:18 AM)Nater link Wrote: Yup, RPer still makes me laugh  _O-

lmao, I know right... wow man. But wow tho.... four years?! Really!? Holy crap that's a long time passed since yesterday  ;(
rp home. at least it was before i fucked everything up.
(10-31-2013, 01:54 AM)Shark link Wrote: rp home. at least it was before i fucked everything up.

Hahaha. Shit, been playing this game so many years and that scene so many times as soon as I seen the words I was like yup. You used to RP though didn't you? Thought you did a couple of movies? Jaws...  :>
ive did a lot of rp. eg delivering pizza, being a plumber etc XD

but i tried rp in samp, nope lol. back in garrys mod AGES ago i used to, that shit was cool. gun dealer and shit, being a cop. but then again i was wat, 13? lol
(10-31-2013, 01:51 AM)Jerome link Wrote: lmao, I know right... wow man. But wow tho.... four years?! Really!? Holy crap that's a long time passed since yesterday  ;(

Indeed I'd like to know where my lifes gone.

(10-31-2013, 01:59 AM)Shark link Wrote: ive did a lot of rp. eg delivering pizza, being a plumber etc XD

but i tried rp in samp, nope lol. back in garrys mod AGES ago i used to, that shit was cool. gun dealer and shit, being a cop. but then again i was wat, 13? lol

hahahahaha xD epic man