Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Nater UPDATED
Ingame Name:[SWK]NaTeR[HC4L]
Birthday: 29/09/1990
Other Games: SAMP and Wolfenstein ET
Playing SA-MP Since: 2007
Playing on LVP Since: I'm not sure I played for a little bit before then made account.
Introduction:
I am Nater  :) I live in Australia I am 22 live with my father and brother. I love to hang out with mates and go for a skate or cruise. I love going to music gigs aslong as its brutal music calm stuff aint all that good the calmest thing I like is SOME techno stuff of my mates otherwise I can't stand it like rap and country, rnb I hate. I also enjoy designing my own skate decks on my PC and would love to make company for it (Still aint happend :P ).

SAMP Clan History

[BA]/[t1]
My First clan was [BA] / [t1]: I was playing Novocaine server for a while and the [BA] Bad Asses clan server for a bit using walkies, After a few weeks of hanging with them I was asked by [BA]guru and [BA]FattyJ if I wanted to join I got excited and said yes straight away I took the tag off in 2007 because the [BA] here cried about our tag so I took it off on LVP. I only wore it on our server then they changed the tag to [t1] and now known as [___] which is dying/dead.

[DoR]
Can't remember what it means probably on here somewhere, I got asked to join by candygirl and her bother so I joined as "Blakestone" name of an old DOS game was alright fun but started LVW under my Nater account and focused on that.

[LVW]

My own clan and recruited a couple of good people and one of them was nawal_23d/FriZerra who I trained myself and later on well after I came back and LVW had died he made his own [XT] He made me proud because I trained him well enough to be accepted into HC4L so I was so happy for him :) While I was in LVW I joined DoR and S2 (later changed to S2HR) with two different names just because I was bored of always being Nater name and just wanted to go undercover for laughs and I was clanless when I came back knowing LVW died so was Nater only.

[sK] & [S4L]
TeEjAy pm'd me one day saying [sK]No_M3rcy wanted him to join sK so I asked No_M3rcy if I could he join too he told me to apply later that day I got accepted into sK stayed for several months and then bored went undercover with another account and made S4L (Skate 4 Life a bunch of skaters) which died after a few weeks so I decided to leave sK a few days later and decied to be clanless for a couple of months and not worry about being active.

[HC4L]
A couple of months later I had a bad day my pop had died and I worked a 13 hour day and decided to play sa:mp and I saw Lithirm got into HC4L so I was like LOL I am going to so try and get in just see if im good enough and still if my skills are still any good, I got in and had some great times with the fellas in HC4L espically bomberteo me and him got on well and had so much fun, A few weeks after shoebox and Terror got banned and Aaron8 took over I went inactive for little while after that went down because I had to move which done my life great, It closed while I was inactive.

[SWK]
Nemesis announced that [SWK] was coming back when it was celebrating their 5th year aniversery as a clan and and I decided to be smart ass and say to iou I will join SWK and kick his ass and iou told me to try so  we had this convo on SWK topic which still makes me laugh :)

(03-29-2010, 11:40 AM)iou link Wrote: wb!
we do need more enemies, its gettin too easy over here ;(
(03-29-2010, 01:12 PM)Nater link Wrote: Rofl Ill join or try <.< to get in SWK and pwn ur ass iou <3 :)  O+
(03-29-2010, 01:41 PM)iou link Wrote: try >:)
(03-29-2010, 09:56 PM)Nater link Wrote: Perhaps
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg293778#msg293778 date=1270120123]
Nater is accepted onto trial, it will last a bit longer, but he does get to wear the tag, he'll be accepted within the next 2-4 weeks, this is for him to decide if you think SWK is a good fit or not, and so we can get him back to his old level :]
(04-01-2010, 09:19 PM)iou link Wrote: Oo, that hurt :o

and tommorow April 1st will be my 2nd year aniversery in SWK which is awesome and has a bunch of great fella's that I have had some great times with.

Thats pretty much all my sa:mp history I still play a bit just a matter what kind of fighting I feel like playing RW or A/D
Nice intro, welcome to LVP :D
(02-16-2009, 06:43 AM)Drift_Era link Wrote: Nice intro, welcome to LVP :D
He's been here a while, Drift. :+

Well, it's about time you made an introduction, Nater! :D Better late than never, I suppose. :+
:D Nater!  :D
Late but great intro, best of luck on going pro-skater =)
nice!  :)
nice dude :D

O+
Nice one :) .. Good luck with the skate creer :+
[me=Drift_Era]acts like he knew Nater's been here for a while.[/me]

Haha, nice intro anyways dude.
Nice intro Nater, mate!