Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

who is the most friendly player on LVP
(12-21-2007, 05:20 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: No one loves me  :'(

But that doesn't matter. I love you guys.  :>
Ofcourse not , Onli Benbot love's ya !
(12-21-2007, 04:19 PM)beethi link Wrote: yummm, TEF  :D
Glad you think so.[Image: hi11.gif]
i am i am iam i am

i give cash and i fight with lots of money so people can get it if they kill me :P instead of people who bank there money during a fight...pffft
okay, i'm the nicest, i don't care what ya'll say! My mommy says i'm nice :)
(12-22-2007, 01:55 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: okay, i'm the nicest, i don't care what ya'll say! My mommy says i'm nice :)
lol

well, i win, i never swear or nothin  :)
(12-22-2007, 02:32 AM)violax link Wrote: lol

well, i win, i never swear or nothin  :)

LIES!
(12-22-2007, 01:55 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: okay, i'm the nicest, i don't care what ya'll say! My mommy says i'm nice :)

bsh.....j/k  ur pretty nice (pun intended)  only seen you on a few times but ur cool.

Infamous
(12-21-2007, 05:20 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: No one loves me  :'(

But that doesn't matter. I love you guys.  :>

Damn strait.....j/k.  sry, had to do it again.  Infamous is a nice guy.  when I first got on he offered me a test for a spot in his gang when i was a noob.  plus, he's cool on the forums.

I'd have to say Katie tho.  she's usually the admin when I'm on and is cool to everyone (unless you give her a reason not to be)
Omg, she muted me for saying F^&*..
[W]Rhydah is the nicest player...coz he hasn't said anything bad for a few months now...coz he hasn't been online yet! 8)7 :P _O-
I'm pretty friendly, when I get bored I give away millions and try help people out if they're having trouble but thats just my opinion.