Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

who is the most friendly player on LVP
remember, friendly =
does'nt swear
obeys rules (no jail)
friendly against admins AND normal players

NOT
most number of kills

i'd say makaveli because i never heard him swear, never saw him in jail and he does'nt shoot at everything that moves

hmm i wouldnt say there is a best, but i think there a few who keep LVP steady :D
XL, or Maka
Wasn't he mod Alpha? :+
I'm with ben on this one, there isn't such a thing as a 'most friendly player'. It is all opinion-based.

But to choose someone/some of my own I'd go with XL(one of the persons here I like most) and Makaveli(although he is my 'gangenemy' I like him).
as for players my vote would go to Makaveli as well, as for admins there are a couple of people, but I won't say any names :)
maka!  O+
XL 2e place.. :)

8)
:9~ all the admins are friendly
I'm a verry friendly player too, but sometimes peope are ignoring me the whole time (by (spawn)killing me, and things like that), only than i get pissed off
(06-23-2007, 12:55 PM)zeeuwse_boer link Wrote: :9~ all the admins are friendly
Nakebod isnt  :+

I will vote for Razortje. Although he hasnt been on LVP for a very long time he always want to do something cool like hanging out in helicopters :P The only times Razor kills is when he accidentally chops someone with the heli blades :p Non-violent players ftw imo
(06-23-2007, 02:24 PM)Stef link Wrote: Nakebod isnt  :+

I will vote for Razortje. Although he hasnt been on LVP for a very long time he always want to do something cool like hanging out in helicopters :P The only times Razor kills is when he accidentally chops someone with the heli blades :p Non-violent players ftw imo
Pussys :D

Well my vote goes to XL and estroe.
estroe>%)<XL  _O-
Either XL or Makaveli  ;)