Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestion about spawn locations
Hi, Pisses me off when I respawn and theres no cars, so I do /kill until there is :(
Is there a way to make Vips respawn somewhere where there is a car?

Also I guess you are aware of the bug where you respawn on the ship and you don't have any weapons?
No, we are not aware of any bug about respawning on the ship and loosing weapons. Try opening a bug report.

2.90 has a new vehicle layout which focuses more on spawn points. Every spawn point in 2.90 now has plenty of vehicles around it.
(02-07-2009, 04:48 PM)Dmarcisz link Wrote: Also I guess you are aware of the bug where you respawn on the ship and you don't have any weapons?

That happens to me on occasion, but only with the Desert Eagle. If I spawn and do /taxi 0 (go to the ship) before my spawn protection stops, I don't get a DEagle. Somewhere along the line a long time ago someone told me this is a problem with SA-MP and cant be fixed. Now that I think of it, maybe that's wrong, Jay?
I don't know about this bug so I don't know. It would be much easier to open a bug report so we can properly discuss it, and see other peoples views on it. I'll have a look into it anyway.

There is a SA:MP bug with running on/off the ship sometimes failing because of GetPlayerWeaponData failing to return the correct ammo though.
Maybe move this to OFD? I'm sure other players have had these problems and may have some input.
*moved to bugreports*
EDIT: Actually, I can't reproduce it. Anyway else have this bug?

Lemmie just get this straight, when you die and respawn back on the ship, your spawn weapons just won't load? Does the spawn protection (health) stop flashing at all?
Never happend to me :s
It happened to me like once in all the time i've played. :P
(02-10-2009, 08:25 PM)Joe link Wrote: It happened to me like once in all the time i've played. :P

So you just teleported to the ship before your spawn protection ran out, and you never got your spawn weapons when you ran off the ship?