Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Got funny pics?
(05-15-2010, 10:22 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: guilla where do you get these crosshairs for weps (not sniper)
yeah if u can, post link i'd like to use em
CripZ chillin in a stolen and pimped out taxi
[Image: sa-mp-008.png]
I made that crosshair by my own with Photoshop and TXDworkshop: :P

Go to your GTA SA folder > models > hud.txd, copy that to somewhere and open it with TXDworkshop.
When you did that you need to klick on the 4th image (siteM16), press on the Export button and sellect PNG and save it somewhere.
Open Photoshop (Don't close TXDworkshop) and edit siteM16.png, when you're done: save the image and close Photoshop and go back to TXDworkshop.
Press the Import button and go to your edited siteM16.png, then press "Save TXD".
Now the last step: Close TXDworkshop and copy the edited hud.txd to the location in the first stap (GTA SA/models/hud.txd)

BTW I think that my English has been improved again. :)
@David_GER: Whoops, edited ;)
(05-16-2010, 11:22 AM)guillaume link Wrote: I made that crosshair by my own with Photoshop and TXDworkshop: :P

Go to your GTA SA folder > models > hub.txd, copy that to somewhere and open it with TXDworkshop.
When you did that you need to klick on the 4th image (siteM16), press on the Export button and sellect PNG and save it somewhere.
Open Photoshop (Don't close TXDworkshop) and edit siteM16.png, when you're done: save the image and close Photoshop and go back to TXDworkshop.
Press the Import button and go to your edited siteM16.png, then press "Save TXD".
Now the last step: Close TXDworkshop and copy the edited hub.txd to the location in the first stap (GTA SA/models/hub.txd)
Not sure if it's diffrent in your GTA SA, but for me it's called "hud.txd", some ppl may get confused if they can't find "hub.txd" ^^
Pictures with Jerico

[Image: sa-mp-917.png]

[Image: sa-mp-921.png]

[Image: sa-mp-915.png]

[Image: sa-mp-911.png]

[Image: sa-mp-652.png]

[Image: sa-mp-663.png]

[Image: sa-mp-644.png]

[Image: sa-mp-646.png]

[Image: sa-mp-651.png]

[Image: sa-mp-662.png]
O-)
How was he flying? D:
/ramping and /cardive.
I don't think that in pic 3 he could jump so high with ramping.

edit:Ohh,/cardive :D
(05-16-2010, 02:09 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: I don't think that in pic 3 he could jump so high whit ramping.
(05-16-2010, 01:59 PM)guillaume link Wrote: /ramping and /cardive.

Now screenshots with bubbles: :P

2carbombs at the same time (bubbles and me)
[Image: sa-mp-874.png]

[Image: sa-mp-984.png]

[Image: sa-mp-779.png]
Fake message?

[Image: sa-mp-706.png]

[Image: sa-mp-452-kopie2copy.png]
B0bblesbeit :+
lol, B0bblesbeit haha :Y)
Let's hope that slein don't see that.  :X