Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Right now I am pretty much...
Hector who the fuck are u :) ???
This topic was ABOUT ME inthe spotlights Hooger calling me a neonazi and inbred.
Wtf This is all about me  :'(
And now suddenly sarge is all in the spotlights , booger is quiet.
And some guy hector shows up.
(02-26-2009, 06:18 PM)Terror link Wrote: Hector who the fuck are u :) ???
This topic was ABOUT ME inthe spotlights Hooger calling me a neonazi and inbred.
Wtf This is all about me  :'(
And now suddenly sarge is all in the spotlights , booger is quiet.
And some guy hector shows up.

Look, i have played longer than you have used your brain to post. I've only played sa-mp for 1 month. Beat that.
(02-26-2009, 05:20 PM)Nudie link Wrote: Ignorant, Sarge. You know he's right

I now challenge you to post an original punchline that actually YOU made up, not your supervisors over there in the tardgroup. When they say "jump", you ask "how high?".

Come on Nudie-Toodie, step up and earn you e-stripes, how long you gonna plan to be the walking dog of the group? Ever seen The Godfather? Show them that you ain't that Foo Fighters listening skinny guy that doesn't know how to take care of business anymore!

Or get a tattoo of a Swastika on your forearm and make a face of a Bulldog.

(02-26-2009, 05:28 PM)Sarge link Wrote: aight I'm in da spotlightz bitcheezz

Sarge I always thought your ratings were higher in this community, but seems like I was wrong man...

You ain't got no support, work it man!

(02-26-2009, 06:18 PM)Terror link Wrote: Hector who the fuck are u :) ???

Stop talking about yourself in the past, you're still those things you just named yourself, toodles.
How the hell do you know what goes on within Maddolis, Terror and my conversations? You have no idea, sugar. i'm the badass apprentice, and i'm quite sexy indeed  :Y) Go eat your twinkie, and be quiet now, its about time
(02-26-2009, 07:52 PM)Nudie link Wrote: How the hell do you know what goes on within Maddolis, Terror and my conversations? You have no idea, sugar. i'm the badass apprentice, and i'm quite sexy indeed  :Y) Go eat your twinkie, and be quiet now, its about time

Bwhahaha dude your whole act is one big cliche.

Come on now, bring it:

PUNCHLINE
PUNCHLINE
PUNCHLINE
PUNCHLINE
PUNCHLINE
Oh it's on now..
Rap battle!

Show me those punchlines!
here's your punchline.

Now grab it and ride away
On ya bike son!