Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

All in One
Well yeah...today a new Gang/Clan appeared to our nice server, [NB] (Nooby Bitches ;))
Azerty and Makaveli created the Anti-NB Gang because they were using Autoaim(..).
And amazingly more than the half of the server join the Gang and were owning the NBs. _O-
It was the United Gangs of LVP UGLVP  :+
Can you Imagine? B&A+CT!!+O&B+SiN+Youngsters and all the other small gangs?

Here some pics ( We all have a lot more but please not too much :P ) :

[Image: noobs.jpg]
[Image: noobs(1).jpg]
[Image: noobs(2).jpg]
[Image: noobs(3).jpg]
[Image: noobs(4).jpg]

So guys please post the vids and pics that you made and tell the experience that you made :)

maybe additionally to say :
It was the biggest gangbang I've ever seen.
It was permanently Gang war only all the time without pauze  O-)
That was freaky sick :D Too bad Kaýzma wasn't there  :(
Whahah, that was an Pwnage night  :D Loved this evening  8)7

I only took a few pics, but they ain't that good though:

On way to gangbase
[Image: samp026oo9.png]

Gangbase  :)
[Image: samp031nm8.png]

a few ppl in ammunation  :X
[Image: samp033il7.png]

Nice amount of members  :P
[Image: samp048jh2.png]

Nice radar, little group of gangsters  :7
[Image: samp050ad5.png]

Well, i ain't got no video footage but some people have, so please post em all in this topic  :)

This Owned

Ty Turkey for this topic  :P

LVP ownage
It was very cool :D I loved it :D
Biggest gangbang ever! Those auto-aiming idiots were dead :D
Don't have any footage at all though :(
Yeah me neither, took one or two pics but they suck, anyway it was brilliant we FKIN ROCKED
that fight was awesome ill never forget!  :D
Ah yeah at ammunaion aha
i got some vid but i got pawned in them im too embarassed  :X i did some one on ones n pawned emm but i didnt record cause if i did i would loose btw they dont autoaim, they are the best clan in samp thats y we cant win emm, but one of em was haxing he got baned then came bk  :(
We had big gang but we didn't owned them ... :x We killed them alot but they did 2 ..

Good gang;)
Meh team LVP will kick any clans Asses :+ :+
(06-17-2007, 12:54 AM)Chaos#wolf link Wrote: btw they dont autoaim, they are the best clan in samp thats y we cant win emm, but one of em was haxing he got baned then came bk  :(

They do.. or atleast some. Cuz when on a normal distance, every shot came on the torso. When a smaller distance, like when ur going to uzibug (well, instant death) then their sawnoffs aimed right for the head, it just moved automaticly. So some actually did use joypad. Dunno about all of em, but some did. It was everytime the same, and this is kinda impossible  :) so i just tested and yer, it really looks like Some do use joypads.