Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Happy Birthday XL
Happy Birthday! XL!
Hi all!

Thanks for the topic Xanland and thanks for the PM Richard (estroe)! Also thanks to Peter for sending me a mail. So a few of you guys still remember me?! O+ Thats very nice! It's a long time ago I posted anything here and played SAMP. I don't even know if my account still exists.

Anyway how you doing? I'm doing great. I'm living in my own house and I'm married with a lovely and beautiful woman. I can remember the fun times on our LVP server. The cruises, the gang wars etc. It was fun! How is it these days? Anything new in the game?
OMG XL is still aliveĀ  O+ Congratulations and good to hear you are being busy with building up a life. I didnt know you got married, when did that happen? :O
Lol Stef! How are you? :D You're still alive too! I married 11 july last year.
Happy Bday
Oh btw: Thanks to everyone who wishes me a happy b-day. :)
No problem. :+
Anywayz, you know now we still love you! :)

And if you have time, just get your ass on IRC. Would be cool. ;)
XLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXL :D :D :D :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! *O* *O* *O*

I didn't know you got married :O congratz :))
I have to find out how I can install mIRC again etc.

Btw, I looked at the banner contest topic. It seems that I have a statue waiting for me. :P
(01-27-2009, 08:40 PM)XL link Wrote: I have to find out how I can install mIRC again etc.

Btw, I looked at the banner contest topic. It seems that I have a statue waiting for me. :P

http://www.mirc.com/get.html

Downloading it would be a nice start to installing. Then add the server irc.gtanet.com (I think...I don't use the standardĀ  GTANet so I don't know). Then join #LVP and spam!