Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New B&A Discussions channel
Hey guys,

I've created the #B&A.discuss channel for moments in that anyone thinks we need to make important decisions etc.
Also if someone has problems just like Firestarter and me had. (We solved this with Ronneh at IRC.)
So if someone wants to start a Discussion or want to solve Problems or anything similiar, announce it here with the time
and maybe the topic about it.

It is password detected so non-B&As can not join and get any Information. 8)
The password for the channel is balvp.

/j #B&A.discuss balvp 

Hope you like it :D

Turkey :+
Very good idea ;)
BTW changed my nick  >:)
Sorry for another reply.

I talked with Sarge today and he told me that we ( B&A ) should kill Santino for him.
When I asked for the reason he said, that Santino shoots his friends of O&B and B&A and that he doesn't like him, and that he can't kill him because they are allied.
Then we talked and talked, finally he wanted to tell me why Buhu left.
I said ok, and he told me that Buhu left because Borat told another lie about him that He(Sarge) is ganghopping and killing rambo. I think I believe more Sarge because it happend more than twice that Borat told stories and everyone is saying that it was a lie. He said Buhu left because he was sick of all that etc. and that he(sarge) got kicked out from Ronald(!?) through Borat..

Well and when I asked if he still wants to join B&A he said if he would, everyone would tell him ganghopper and out him as a liar.
But he wants to join us because he has friends here as mentioned. But the problem was that his brother EvilGate is probably against this and that they don't want to shoot each other.
Then after a while HaZe came too and said him that he wants to be allied with us ( SiN - B&A )
I first was like " Wow :o " ( I don't have problems with HaZe.I even drove with HaZe in same bike friendly to Gangbase and we fought against each other there. )
I personally think that a test-time would be good. In this way B&A and SiN wont flame eachother( also for the future). The only reason that we are flaming eachother is in my humble opinion because that CT and Makaveli and some noobs brings us in Conflict.

So my thoughts are to talk about the Problem that with Sarge was as I think it's still not solved yet.
And also to talk about testing the alliance of B&A and SiN as this will help the harmonance between their Gang Members.
(Don't know how it is called in English but I think you know what I mean :P )

So I prefer the discussion at the B&A.discussions channel tomorrow at 18'o'clock
I wish that everyone comes there inclusive Deguz and Buhu.
If you don't agree with the time / day then tell us when you have the time.

Hope you understand

(was that all me who has written this?chits)

turkey  :+
(06-15-2007, 07:02 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Sorry for another reply.

I talked with Sarge today and he told me that we ( B&A ) should kill Santino for him.
When I asked for the reason he said, that Santino shoots his friends of O&B and B&A and that he doesn't like him, and that he can't kill him because they are allied.
Then we talked and talked, finally he wanted to tell me why Buhu left.
I said ok, and he told me that Buhu left because Borat told another lie about him that He(Sarge) is ganghopping and killing rambo. I think I believe more Sarge because it happend more than twice that Borat told stories and everyone is saying that it was a lie. He said Buhu left because he was sick of all that etc. and that he(sarge) got kicked out from Ronald(!?) through Borat..

Well and when I asked if he still wants to join B&A he said if he would, everyone would tell him ganghopper and out him as a liar.
But he wants to join us because he has friends here as mentioned. But the problem was that his brother EvilGate is probably against this and that they don't want to shoot each other.
Then after a while HaZe came too and said him that he wants to be allied with us ( SiN - B&A )
I first was like " Wow :o " ( I don't have problems with HaZe.I even drove with HaZe in same bike friendly to Gangbase and we fought against each other there. )
I personally think that a test-time would be good. In this way B&A and SiN wont flame eachother( also for the future). The only reason that we are flaming eachother is in my humble opinion because that CT and Makaveli and some noobs brings us in Conflict.

So my thoughts are to talk about the Problem that with Sarge was as I think it's still not solved yet.
And also to talk about testing the alliance of B&A and SiN as this will help the harmonance between their Gang Members.
(Don't know how it is called in English but I think you know what I mean :P )

So I prefer the discussion at the B&A.discussions channel tomorrow at 18'o'clock
I wish that everyone comes there inclusive Deguz and Buhu.
If you don't agree with the time / day then tell us when you have the time.

Hope you understand

(was that all me who has written this?chits)

turkey  :+
yeah that would be cool :) :)
Hm, i don't like it because of the point that our enemies are fading again....
and i don't hope that SiN plans something like taking B&A over or fusing it with them...
but apart from that i don'T rly care ^^ so i guess it would be ok.
hmmm.....nice idea but who are then our enemys???!!!!
Well, I would try to get some Gangs to LVP.
I'll list current Gangs :
youngsters - allied
O&B - allied
The A-Team - Enemy ( taking some kind of white underground gangster skin )
SiN - Enemy yet?
CT - Enemy
BG - Enemy
W - Enemy
SWO - Enemy
Did I forget some? ;(
Karyzma is planning to create a new turkish hardcore aimer Gang. There are 10 Guys already, and I support him with that.
So I think there wont be any problems about worrying for gang enemies yet.
Also I didn't say that we stay allied for live.
Lets try it and look how it goes on and make some friends there.
I doubt that they want to take B&A over they couldn't do it with CT so how can they do it with us? And btw how can they take a Gang over? Can't imagine that :)

Also to add : SiN are trying to get new Gangs to LVP in Sarge's mind were 3 Gangs possibly to take to LVP.
We all want new competition don't we?
Hm i still fear a loss of enemies because i never rly see any of the gangs u named besides us, oldies and ct
i totaly agree with fat0.. lets face it.. SIN is the only true enemy now days..