Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

TurkeyStar* for Co-Leader
I like the idea of recruitment officer, we should have some personal trainers too? Like the best in the gang could train the newcomers or the lower skilled players?
Cool  :D
Great news!

Also, I'm not trying to down anyone, but what purpose do the coleaders hold now? I think we should try and give them each certain tasks, and add them to that 'rank' or whatever. Everyone in B&A could play a specific role? :)

-tj
i agree with tj.......and gratz turkey and tmuts
nice thnx!
this could be very handy!
anyways i would like to say (specially to turkey) we DO need more members!.. but B&A always has been very in some sort of way speciall.. so plzz dont reqruit to many ppl in a small period of time.. this won't do any good to the relationships in B&A itself..
altough,, any new member is a trial member!

(K)
Yes, We have clown soldiers. And co-leaders.... If we had a more organised system it would be easier. ;) Because we only look for the skilled players, why don't we look for the above average players and MAKE them skilled players? :P
(06-15-2007, 08:31 AM)PennyWise link Wrote: Yes, We have clown soldiers. And co-leaders.... If we had a more organised system it would be easier. ;) Because we only look for the skilled players, why don't we look for the above average players and MAKE them skilled players? :P
good idea so lets recruit Qwerty.(be)  hes a little bader them me  :)
Yep :P And then train him? People complain about being an unactive clan, as we train more people we will have more people to fight with thus solving all our problems.
u are rite but if u are not recrutment officer can u recrute 2??  :?
It helps us allot if everyone in the gang looks out for new members, and post info on the forum.
They just cant give them trial and/or accept them as full member.

For that we have the leaders and now ofcourse the recruitment officers.