Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

TurkeyStar* for Co-Leader
Hey, I just think that you may be good to co-lead Turkey. You seem good with recruiting also, which we need lots atm.

Or maybe we could make you a recruiter? :D

Tell me what you all think guys :)

-tj
Good idea!
Heheh thanks :o O+.
It is oke if anyone isnt agreeing :P
my personal opinion is.. this kind off dicesions need to be made by leaders/co leaders.. and that you(tomozj) could better post/write it to some leader/coleader in irc/pm

(not that i think turkey isnt a good (co)-leader)

/edit
specially becuase (no offense) you arent much ingame (tomozj) as u posted yourself)
I know, but we're all part of the gang, no? I don't like the idea of only talking to the leaders. The gang should be open to eachother, without having to have private conversations or small 'chats' to people. We should all discuss together, then let the leader make the final decision.

-tj
I actually do agree with tomozj about there being more of a democracy in B&A and more discussion amongst ourselves with the leaders present also. Perhaps we should create a private IRC channel for this purpose - #B&A.discussion? Although still there are some members not using IRC frequently enough (AzErTy.(Be), fat0, F!restarter, paanhaas - to name a few). But something that does need to be improved is the recruitment drive, it's totally lacking at the moment and a recruiter position would be a good idea. Although I'm helping with this right now, it's not actually my job anymore :)
I think that full members should be able to trial people from time to time, then show to a 'recruiter' for confirmation.

Would help us. :)

And can't we just have a B&A.private for B&A members only?

-tj
It crossed my mind a few times, adding a new rank, like a recruitment officer.
I agree TurkeyStar* shows allot of dedication to the gang lately, and so are there some others.

Therefor I want to add the new rank, and promote TurkeyStar* and Tmuts to recruitment officers.
Which means you can now set people on trial, and also accept them, without having to wait until one of the leaders comes online.
Just be careful who you recruit, look at the Psyke/Sammo case for an example.
When it's your brother, I don't think u have to worry, but in other cases it's better to get new trials on IRC, so detective Ronald can help us out.
exelent idea i like it  :) but if turky gonna be co-leader wat do i gonna be ?  :?
TurkeyStar* and Tmuts have a new rank: Recruitment Officer
Not co-leader